(1D) You're in a Music Video

You're in a Music Video

Harry: It's not really a music video. Ed Sheeran is tapping concert footage for his new song and you and Harry are backstage. The camera pans on the two of you as you sing along to the song, Harry waving one hand in the air with his other arm wrapped around your shoulder.

Liam: It's also not an actual music video. Just footage of a Coldplay concert the two of you had attended. Your cameo is brief, only a fleeting five seconds but fans go crazy at how Liam as his arms wrapped around you from behind while you’re both singing along to the song.

Niall: Niall’s insisted you be his love interest for the music video of their new single. You’re supposed to be loved up and completely in awe of Niall, which isn’t that hard. You act how you’ve always acted and while it isn’t what the director had called for he finds out that tapping you as you act how you normally would works much better.

Louis: You are of course assigned to be Lou’s love interest in the video. He gets to showcase himself in this video so the two of you have a pretty significant role. Once the video is released and they see that you are in it the fans go crazy.

Zayn: The director tells you that you are supposed to break up with Zayn in the boy’s new music video. You mostly looked forward to the scene where you got to ‘slap’ him and storm off. After about 30 takes the director said they had gotten the shot and that it was a wrap for the day. You immediately run back to Zayn and kiss him smiling. “I’m so glad we’re just acting.” You say.