(1D) Wedding Article

Wedding Article

Harry: It’s official: Y/F/N is now Y/N Styles. She and Harry Styles of popular British-Irish boyband One Direction tied the knot yesterday at a small wedding in his hometown of Holmes Chapel. After dating for almost five years, Styles finally proposed to his girlfriend at one of his concerts, garnering popular support for their marriage all over the world, with fans and non-fans alike. No pictures have yet been released of their big day, but expect more to pop up in the next few days.

                Styles furthermore thanked everyone for their support of their marriage on Twitter, saying “So happy to finally be marrying the woman I love. Thanks to all my fans and everyone who helped us get here”

Zayn: It’s finally happened: Zayn and Y/N are married. The happy couple were married this past weekend in secret, on a beach in the Caribbean. Not many pictures have been put out yet, but ones that have been show two young people in love. No friends or family in attendance have made comments to the press, and neither have the happy couple, who stayed on the unnamed island for their honeymoon.

                Y/N’s dress has also gathered popular reviews, with many people wanting to replicate her lace mermaid-style. You’ll most likely see this styles become more prevalent in weddings over the next few months, and also more and more pictures of the new Mr. and Mrs. Malik.

Louis: Surprise, surprise: Louis Tomlinson of One Direction has finally gotten hitched. He married his girlfriend of 5 years, Y/F/N, in an intimate ceremony two days ago with friends and family alike invited. After mostly keeping their engagement a secret, it’s come at a surprise to us all. Reportedly, they were married in Doncaster, Tomlinson’sof the entire bridal party hometown, with a reception closely following the ceremony. Only one picture has been released, one of the entire bridal party, with Tomlinson holding his new bride in his arms.He talked for a minute with reporters before leaving on their honeymoon in the airport, saying “I’m so happy, and I can’t believe it finally happened. I love her so much.”

Niall: Over the weekend, long time couple Niall Horan and Y/F/N were married, in a ceremony that took place in the bride’s hometown. According to sources, the wedding was attended by most of the pair’s extended families, and many friends, the wedding being a large affair. This couple has kept very quiet about their nuptials, only just giving up the date a few weeks ago. But Louis Tomlinson, a close friend and fellow band member tweeted a photo of the two, with Y/N resting her head on Niall’s shoulder, and a big smile on both of their faces.

Liam: Sorry ladies: but he’s off the market now. One Direction heartthrob Liam Payne married his fiancé of over a year yesterday in London. The pair had been dating for three years before Payne popped the question last year while on vacation in Paris. A friend of the pair anonymously told us this “They looked like the happiest people in the world. I’m so happy for them that this day is finally here, so happy.” The pair had announced a few details of their wedding, including their honeymoon spot: The Seychelles off the eastern coast of Africa. We wish the best of luck to the new couple and their families.