(1D) You and Him have a Reality Show

You and Him have a Reality Show

Liam:

Pleasure & Payne

The show was all about the ups and downs you and Liam had as a ‘celebrity couple’. Instead of really focusing on Liam and his career, the show more so followed you. It documented some monumental moments for you in dealing with becoming a celebrity by association; you being insulted by fans, you being chased by paparazzi and even a car accident caused by a fan trying to get a shot of you. While the show was invasive sometimes, you and Liam both thought it was a good way for fans to get a glimpse of you and the life you both lead. On top of that, you inadvertently showcased your sweet and funny personality. The show opened people’s eyes to not only the impact that celebrity can have on people, but also to how normal celebrities are. Even with the show, you felt like your life became a little more private with people respecting your space a little better.

Niall:

Backstage

Your and Niall’s show ‘Backstage’ was about what it was like to be his girlfriend while on tour. It was all about the toll the tour took on Niall and how much you ended up having to help out. Some of the most popular scenes were when you literally had to wipe the sweat off Niall while he was off stage for a few seconds getting a drink of water, having to massage his back for two hours while travelling down the highway on the little bus bunk and you and Niall celebrating your birthday at a Sonic diner after a show. The show also showed the successes, award shows and level of glamour that comes with dating a guy in a famous boy band, which was what girls dreamt of. It gave fans a new respect for you and they viewed you as a huge reason why Niall could keep up with the constant touring.

Zayn:

Mr. and Mrs. Malik

Your reality show was about your first five years as a married couple. The show followed you both every where, whether it be on tour or during a movie date night. The crew became family, and they were involved in everything. They filmed you finding out about being pregnant with and having Haven and Moxie. The show brought a great connection to the fans. They felt like they saw a different side of you and Zayn, including Zayn passing out on Haven’s high chair and waking up with her cheerios all over his face. The playful, normal family side of you and Zayn made the show a hit, and made fans fall in love with you.

Louis:

Our Direction

The band had disbanded, you and Louis had three kids, and it was a whole new world. Yet, fans still wanted to know everything. Even though the band was on hiatus, it didn’t mean the fans were ready to let go. You and Louis decided to have your own reality show showing your family. The kids were in their early teens, and were inventing lives of their own while you and Louis fought to keep up. A lot of the show consisted of you and Louis running all over the city bringing Shane to modelling gigs, Noah to shows and Kingsley to everything else. As the fans got older, they enjoyed seeing you and Louis in that role. It was something they related to, and it brought a new light to you and Louis.

Harry:

When Harry Met Y/N

A funny play on a movie title, but so fitting, the show focused solely on the relationship between you and Harry. Neither of you hid anything. If there was problems, it was on the show. The show started after you two had been together six months, and carried on for years. People loved seeing the intimate sides of you both. Whether it was a blow up over Harry being photographed with women or you two trying to make a roast for a family dinner, the fans tuned in to watch you two develop deeper and deeper feelings. They watched you two get engaged, there was a wedding special and they were there to watch your kids start to grow. When the band got back together, they got to watch how that changed things for your family. The people who watched kind of became part of your family, and you and Harry both adored doing the show.