(1D) You were his Childhood Crush and he runs into You

You were his Childhood Crush and he runs into You

Harry: You were back in your hometown of Holmes Chapel visiting some family, you were out shopping with your sister when you walked into someone. “Sorry love, wait. Y/N?” You were confused for a second but then you recognized him, “Harry? Harry Styles?” You questioned, looking him over. “Hey, Y/N. Long time no see, huh?” He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck because he was standing in front of the girl he crushed on for years. “Yeah, it’s too been long! I hear the band is going well?” You asked, smiling. You always thought Harry was cute, and seeing him now with tattoos, you had to stop yourself from drooling. “Yeah yeah. Maybe we could catch up over coffee?” He asked nervously, and you nodded before telling him your number. 

Liam: "Oh Nicola! Hey!" You yelled, rushing over to your old friend. "Y/N! Hey babe, about time you got here" Nicola hugged you tightly and you both chatted for a bit. "Oh, I forgot to mention that Liam, my brother is coming over. You remember him right?" She asked and you nodded, you knew Liam from childhood, you weren’t suppose to know but you knew that Liam liked you back then and you wondered if he still felt the same. "Liam!" Nicola squealed as she ran to hug her brother and you turned and saw him, waving shyly causing him to blush and wave back. "Oh, Y/N. I didn’t know you’d be here" Liam said, hugging you briefly and you just smiled, for the rest of the night you two stayed by each other, gaining feelings for one another. 

Niall: When Niall’s childhood friend, Sean Cullen announced that he was getting married, Niall booked the next flight back home to Ireland so he could attend the wedding. “Hey mate!” Sean yelled, hugging Niall. It was the day of Sean’s wedding and Niall still didn’t know who the bride was, “So, wait who’s the bride again?” Niall asked, feeling bad that he forgot. “Remember Y/N L/N?” Sean asked, smiling and Niall remembered you perfectly because you were the girl he secretly loved. “Her? You’re marrying her?” Niall tried not to show his sadness as Sean nodded. The whole night Niall had to fight the urge to cry and leave but he stayed and watched the girl he loved dance with another man. 

Louis: You were friends with Louis Tomlinson before he went on The X Factors. You were always so proud of him, watching him live his dream. Seeing him being so successful with his dream made you want to live yours, which was being a singer. It took time but you made it big during The X Factors and before you knew it, you were the opening act of One Direction. When Louis found out that you were the opening act, he got nervous because he never got to tell you that he liked you growing up. But, his luck changed when you were five feet away from him and when he walked up to you and kissed you, you knew your feelings for him were returned.

Zayn: He never admitted it, but you were his crush. He never admitted it because you were the popular girl that everyone knew and he wasn’t. You two were just the opposite and he feared rejection, so he never got the nerves or chance to tell you how he felt about you. When he saw you in one of the meet and greets, he couldn’t believe it. He just stared at you in awe. You were still just as beautiful as you were back then. “You look beautiful, I’m sorry I never got to tell you that before” Zayn said, signing your CD and adding his digits. You smiled and later you two became that couple Zayn always dreamed of.