(1D) How You Guys Sleep

How You Guys Sleep

Niall- He's always been in love with the curves of your body. That's why when you two fall asleep he's presses your back against his chest. When you're asleep it looks like he's your second skin. His embrace is tight and your body fits perfectly with his.

Zayn- You two start off on your side of the bed. During the night it seems that you both need each other's heat because you move towards one another. He'll place his arm over you as you use his shoulder as a pillow. It's not enough for neither of you because he'll grab one of your arms and place it on his chest.

Harry-As soon as the lights are off you push your body towards him. He knows you're afraid of the dark so he'll press you against his chest. You almost curl up into a ball but you intertwine your legs with his. You'll asleep listening to his heart beat as he plays with your hair.

Louis- He'll talk to you until you fall asleep after he just stares for a bit. You'll somehow sense it because you'll make a face before going back to normal. He'll lean into your shoulder and your arms automatically lightly go around his neck as if you're protecting his head. His arm goes towards your back pulling you closer as his leg goes around your calf. He'll never admit it but it's where he feels the safest.

Liam- He always lets you get comfortable first before he leans into you. You use one of his arms as a pillow and the other one goes around you. You'll tell him that it appears he trapped you. During the night your position changes, just about your whole body is beneath his. Your back is pressed against the mattress while one of his legs goes over yours, his arm does the same and the other arm is placed above your head. He wants you to be protected at all times when you're with him.