Wedding Night (Bill Hader)*

Today was the day. Y/N couldn't believe it. Today was the day that she would marry the one and only Bill Hader

The ceremony was beautiful and they danced the night away at the reception.

Once they had arrived at the hotel, Y/N watch Bill adoringly as he received the key to their hotel suite.

Bill opened the door and picked her up bridal style and Y/N started laughing as he walked through the door.

"Don't you dare drop me Bill."

A loving grin came across Bill's face as he walked toward the huge bed in the center of the room. He stopped when he reached the bottom of the bed. Y/N looked up at him wondering what was going through his head.

He sat her down on the bed and gave her a passionate kiss. He looked right into her eyes as he climbed onto the bed.

"Thank you for marrying me."

Y/N looked into Bill's eyes and smile dad she leaned in to give him a kiss.

"There's no need to thank me. I love you and I wouldn't want to marry anyone else. And plus I kinda like being Mrs. William Thomas Hader Jr."

Before she could say anything else, Bill attacked her with passionate kisses and soft touches. He sat up on his knees and began to undo his bow tie and unbutton his shirt.

Once his shirt was off, he kissed her and ran his hands up down her body.

"Get up so I can get this dress off of you."

Y/N stood up from the bed and as soon as Bill got the dress off of her, she turned around and Bill was staring at her with love and lust in his eyes.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into a loving kiss. He laid her down on the bed with himself on top. He kissed his way down her neck to her chest. She raked her fingers through his hair and he look up at her.

"Let's skip the foreplay. I need you."

Y/N didn't have to tell him twice. He began to take his pants and boxers as she took of her bra and panties. He looked up at Y/N to see her already looking at him.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you too Bill so much."

He kissed her deeply as he slid into her causing them both to moan. He gave her time to adjust before he began to move. She moaned as he started pushing in and out at a slow pace.

"Go faster. Please!"

"Anything for you, Mrs. Hader."

Bill started going faster making Y/N moan louder. She was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.

"I'm so close."

He readjusted his hips and hit her in the right spot. She came moaning his name. After a few more thrusts, he came inside her.

He pulled out of her and wrap his arms around her. Y/N pulled the blankets over both of them and looked at Bill.

"I love you, Mr. Hader."

"I love you more, Mrs. Hader."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The next morning they both woke up still wrapped in each other's arms. Y/N snuggled into Bill's chest.

"Do you like being Mrs. William Thomas Hader Jr.?"

Y/N looked deeply into Bill's sparkling blue eyes.

"I love being Mrs. William Thomas Hader Jr.."

She truly meant every word and he knew she did.