I Dodged A Huge Bullet (Richie Tozier)

(Part 7 of Is The Baby Mine?)

Twitter was blowing up with people sharing a video of Richie's monologue about Y/N and Finn, and it made it to the top on the trending page.

They were reading the comments and responses, and most of them were positive. Richie's fans were happy that he was finally happy, and they supported his choice to take some months off.

Most of the comments said that Richie would be an amazing father, and that Y/N was a lucky girl. Y/N smiled as Richie read the responses to her while they were cuddled up on the couch.

Suddenly, Richie sat up causing Y/N to jump. She gave him a confused look as he continued to look at his phone.

"What is it, Rich? What did you see?"
"I just found Dalton's Twitter page, and he's posting hateful things about me and you."
"How do you know it's Dalton?"
"Well, there's pictures and some personal details about you, and his username is @daltonator22."
"That's definitely him. What's he saying?"

Richie read the hateful tweets to Y/N and showed her the pictures he posted. He posts said that Y/N was a whore, and that Richie was a 'girlfriend-stealer'.

"You're not a 'girlfriend-stealer. He and I were broken up when we met, and you know that. He's just jealous, and he's showing it in a childish way."

Before Richie could answer her, he heard his phone go off. He picked it up and opened Twitter, reading the new post he was tagged in. His eyes widen and jaw dropped as he read the post that Dalton just added.

'Hey @trashmouthtozier I hope you know that your son will be a loser like you. He'll be a failure just like you. Shit, I bet he'll be an idiot, girlfriend-stealer too. I hope you and Y/N are happy knowing that your son will be a disgrace.'

Richie's face turned red with anger. He laid his phone down trying to collect himself, and Y/N gasped as she read what Dalton posted.

"What the hell? He has no right to post hateful things about an unborn baby who can't defend himself."
"Finn might not be able to defend himself, but I sure as hell can."

Richie picked his phone and began typing a new post. Y/N watched as an evil grin came to Richie's face as he typed. He handed his phone to Y/N, and she read what he typed.

'@daltonator22 You're a jealous, sloppy bitch. How can you bash me and Y/N when you're the one who cheated on her? Also, you have no right to say hateful things about my son. He's not even born yet, and he's already ten times the man you'll ever be. Leave us the fuck alone.'

Y/N clicked the post button and smiled at Richie as she handed his phone back. Almost immediately, Richie's followers began reacting to the post and saying things about Dalton. Some posted that he deleted his account. Richie checked, and it was true.

Richie laid his phone down and cuddled with Y/N on the couch again. She ran her fingers through his curly hair, and he sighed at her touch.

"I'm so glad I caught him cheating. I dodged a huge bullet. You're a much better person than he is, and our son will be absolutely perfect if he turns out like you. You're a great guy, babe."
"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Rich."

Richie leaned up and placed a sweet, comforting kiss on her lips. He pulled away and rested his head near her baby bump, and he placed a gentle kiss there.

He smiled at the thought of Finn turning out like him. The thought didn't bother him as much as he thought it would. He loved the idea of having a mini Richie running around. His 'Trashmouth Jr.' Was fining to be absolutely perfect.