Of Course, Beautiful (Richie Tozier)

(Prologue to Is The Baby Mine?)

It had been three days since Y/N caught Dalton cheating on her. She was still heartbroken, but she had bought tickets to a stand up show, and she was determined to go and have a good time. Even though she had two tickets, she was going by herself because all her friends were busy.

She put on a really cute outfit and did her hair and makeup. She called her self an Uber, and she grabbed her purse before she walked out of her apartment. The car ride to the venue wasn't too long. She exited the car and told the driver thank you as she shut the door.

Y/N walked into the venue and stopped in amazement at how big the lobby was. A woman scanned her ticket, and Y/N headed straight to the in-house bar. She ordered herself two shots and took them then she headed to her seat.

Her seat was in the middle of the second row. She wanted Dalton to have a good view of the show, so she bought expensive tickets, and, now, she was there, close to the stage, with an empty seat beside her.

The show began, and this Richie guy was actually really funny, and he was hot. Y/N couldn't take her eyes off of him. She laughed at another joke he made, and she saw him look directly at her. He shot her a wink, and Y/N began to blush.

As the show went on, Richie began to take glances at Y/N a lot. She saw him every time he did it. She smiled and blushed every time she caught him looking at her. She laughed at all his jokes, and he noticed that she did so.

The show ended, and Y/N had never laughed so hard in her life. She not a huge fan of large crowds, so she sat in her seat and waited for most of the people to exit the theater. She stood up to leave, but stopped when she heard someone shut a door. She turned and saw Richie standing there, looking at her. She walked out of the row of seats, and he walked over to her.

"Your show is really funny."
"Oh well, thank you very much. I'm Richie, by the way, but you already know that."

Y/N laughed quietly at how Richie acted when he was nervous.

"I'm Y/N. Could I get a picture with you?"
"Of course, beautiful."

Y/N blushed at Richie's comment, and she pulled out her phone and took a picture of the two of them. Richie smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"So, you really thought the show was funny?"
"I totally did. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at anything else."

Richie looked at the ground, then back up at Y/N.

"Could I buy you a drink?"
"Yeah, sure."

Richie smiled again and led her to the in-house bar of the venue. He order them both a drink, and Y/N graciously took hers from him. They drank and laughed as Y/N told Richie her favorite jokes from the show. The bartender told them the venue was closing, and Y/N pulled out her phone to call an Uber.

"So, do you maybe want to go back to my place and have another drink? Only if you want to though."
"Yeah, I'd love too."

Y/N slid her phone back into her pocket and followed Richie to his car. They climbed in and drove to his house. Richie guided her into his house and led her to the living room. He fixed them another drink, and sat down beside her on the couch. They drank, laughed, and asked each other questions about themselves. Y/N looked up at Richie and saw that he was already looking at her.

"Would I'd be totally crazy if I kissed you right now?"
"I wouldn't stop you."

Richie leaned over and kissed Y/N's lips. He pulled away, and before he could get far, she leaned back in and kissed him. The kiss began to get heated, and Richie stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand, leading her to his bedroom.

"Is this is okay?"
"It's perfectly okay."

Rays of sunlight peeking through a window is what caused Y/N to wake up. She sleepily blinked her eyes and looked around. She noticed that she was met in her bedroom. She rubbed her eyes, and the memories of last night flooded her memory.

She looked over and saw that Richie was still asleep. She carefully got off the bed and put her clothes back on. She creeped around his bedroom and grabbed all the things she brought with her. She quietly shut his bedroom door and ran to his front door, calling an Uber.

The Uber arrived, and Y/N climbed in. She laid her head on the window as she rode back to her apartment. She pulled out her phone and opened her camera roll. The first picture she saw was the one that she and Richie took at the venue.

She smiled to herself as she looked at the picture. Richie was a nice guy, and he was probably boyfriend material, but she knew last night was just a one night stand. She really liked him though. She stared at the picture and a thought came to her head.

'I definitely have to get this picture developed.'