Let Me Cheer You Up (Dave)

Requested by: Anonymous

Dave hated crying. After he cried, he usually felt awful for the rest of the day. He was crying because Rod wanted to stop doing stunts and break up the crew. He didn't know what to do so he did the thing he could think of.

Y/N was in her kitchen cleaning when she heard her front door open and close. She peeked her head into the living room and saw a crying Dave standing in front of her TV.

"Dave, sweetheart, what's wrong?"
"R-Rod wants to s-stop doing stunts and break the crew up."

Dave began crying harder, and Y/N hurried over to him and pulled him into a hug. He instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face into her neck. Y/N rubbed his back as he tears steadily began to stop. He pulled back a bit and captured her lips is a calming kiss. They pulled away, and Y/N wiped his tears away with her thumbs.

"Do you feel any better now?"
"No, not really."

Dave moved and sat down on her couch. Y/N stood there, watching him, and an idea came to her head. She walked over to Dave and sat down on his lap with her legs straddling his. She pulled him into an other kiss, and he gasped as she gently pulled his hair. He pulled back a bit, trying to catch his breath.

"W-What are you doing, Y/N?"
"Let me cheer you up. Please, I hate seeing you sad."
"Fuck, yeah. Cheer me up."

Y/N smiled at him before pulling him into another kiss. Dave wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. She ran her fingers through his hair again and moved to kiss his neck. She got off his lap, and he opened his eyes and saw that she was on her knees in front of him.

Dave was about to protest, but before he could speak, Y/N reached her hands out and began unbuckling his belt. He gently raised his hips, and she pulled his jeans and boxers down enough for his member to spring free.

Y/N loved giving Dave head, but she never got the chance to do it much because he didn't like to be center of attention. He wanted to give more than he wanted to receive.

Before Dave had the chance to stop her, she quickly grasped him and began stroking him. He quietly moaned as his head dropped to the back of her couch. Y/N slowly began to suck and lick his member, and Dave moaned a little louder.

"Fuck, Y/N. That feels so good, sweetheart."

Y/N hummed around him and went faster. Dave slid his fingers into her hair and gripped the long strands causing Y/N to moan around him. He gently bucked his hips causing her to lightly gag around him. Dave began squirming and voicing out how she made him feel.

"Y/N, baby. I'm gonna cum. Oh my God."

Y/N took him all the way into her mouth, and he moan loudly as he came in her mouth. She carefully pulled him out of her mouth and swallowed. She laughed quietly at the sight of Dave in this moment. His head was laid back in the couch with his eyes closed, gasping for air. She thought he looked absolutely handsome.

Dave slowly raised his head and smiley widely when he locked eyes with her. She smiled back at him and stood up. Dave stood up too and fixed his pants before pulling her into a loving kiss. He pulled away and connected their forehead together.

"Thanks for making me feel better, sweetheart."
"Anytime, babe. That's what I'm here for."

Y/N shot Dave a playful wink, and they both giggled at each other.

"I love you so much, Y/N."
"I love you too, Dave."

Dave knew that Y/N would always be there to cheer him, and he loved her for it. She helped turn his sad, cloudy days into bright and sunny ones, and he couldn't think of a better person than her to call the love of his life.