Why Are You Being An Asshole (Bill Hader)

Y/H/S = Your Home State (Country)

Y/N was so excited to have the opportunity to work on Barry. She loved Bill Hader's work, and she was excited to work with him. She was super nervous on her first day, but everyone was super nice. Within a couple of weeks, she felt comfortable with the whole cast and crew.

Bill had always been really nice to Y/N. He was always cracking jokes and making her laugh. She even developed a crush on him.

Y/N walked on the set saying hi to the other actors and crew members. She was casted to play Brittney, a student in the acting class. She was talking to Sarah Goldberg when Bill walked in.

"Aright, guys. Let's go we don't have all day."

Bill spoke with agitation in his voice. Y/N and Sarah shared a confused look as they went to their places. They started acting out their scene, and before they too far into their scene, Bill let's out a loud sigh.

"Cut! Y/N, what are you doing?"
"I'm acting out the scene."
"Well, act better."

Y/N gave Bill a 'what the fuck' look, and went back to her starting place. Her and Sarah starting the scene over and got a little further this time before Bill stood up from his director's chair.

"Cut! For real, Y/N, why are being a bad actor today?"
"What are you talking about? I'm literally acting like I always do."
"You're a bad actor, Y/N. You shouldn't even be in the show. I don't know why we even casted you. You should go back to Y/H/S because you'll never make it Hollywood."
"Why are you being an asshole? Like, what the hell did I do to you?"

Y/N started to tear up, and Bill finally realized what he said to her. He didn't mean to take his anger out on her. He was dumped by a girl that he thought he had a good chance will and it pissed him off.

"Y/N I-"
"No, Bill. Fuck this and fuck you."

Y/N walked off the set and headed toward the dressing room to get her stuff. She opens the door and falls onto the couch, crying. She heard a knock on her dressing room door. Assuming it's Sarah, she invites the person in. When she see that it's Bill who knocked, she immediately stands up and crosses her arms I've Rhee chest.

"What do you want?"
"Y/N, I'm sorry for all those things I said to you. I didn't mean any of it. You're an amazing actor and Hollywood is lucky you're here. I was just angry because some girl dumped me and wow!"

Y/N looked up at Bill with a questioning look on her face. She uncrossed her arms and places her hands on her hips.

"Wow what?"
"You're absolutely gorgeous. How did I not notice this till just now?"

Bill walked towards Y/N and placed his hands on her cheeks, wiping her tears away. He tilted her chin up and kissed her on her lips. Y/N was shocked at first, then she melted into the kiss.

Bill pulled away and wrapped his arms around Y/N hugging her tightly. She rested her head on his shoulder as he held her. Y/N pulled her head back to look into Bill's eyes. He stared at her and smiled.

"I really am sorry for the things I said."
"I know you are. It's okay."
"Do you still think I'm an asshole!"
"Well, you have your moments."

Y/N laughed and pulled herself back into Bill's tight embrace. Bill smiled down at her, and he knew that she'd be his forever.