The Best Concert Ever (Aaron Conners)

Tonight was Y/N's third date with Aaron. Things had been going super great between then, but Aaron has yet to make a move. Nonetheless, she was excited to go out with him again.

Aaron didn't tell Y/N where they were going, but he told her to wear comfortable clothes. She decided to wear her favorite Billy Joel shirt, a flannel, skinny jeans, and black high top Converses.

Y/N hears a knock on her apartment door. She opens it and sees Aaron standing there with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She lets him and pulls him into a hug.

"Aaron, these flowers are absolutely beautiful."
"And so are you. By the way, you're shirt is totally awesome."
"And so is Billy Joel."

They both laughed as Y/N found a vase to put the flowers in. He watched her sit the vase on her kitchen counter and make her back to him in the living room.

"So, are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, I think so. Are you gonna tell me where we're going?"
"Nope. It's a surprise."

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed her purse. They made their way out of her apartment to the Uber he had waiting for them outside. The drive from her apartment to their destination took a little over an hour.

When the car stopped, they climbed out, and Y/N saw they were at Madison Square Garden. She turned to Aaron who had a huge grin on his face.

"Why are we at MSG?"
"Because I have these."

He pulled an envelope out of his jacket pocket and handed it to Y/N. She opened the envelope and pull of two tickets to the Bill Joel and Elton John concert. Y/N screamed as she read the names on the tickets.

"You got Billy Joel tickets, and they're front row?!"
"Yeah. That's the perk of being a well paid orthopedic surgeon. Now, are we gonna stand here and scream, or are we go enjoy the best concert ever?"

Y/N wrapped her arm around Aaron's as they made their the doors of the arena. They found their seats, and of course, they were sitting at center stage.

Elton John came out first, and his performance was amazing. He sang three of Y/N's favorite songs, "Tiny Dancer", "Bennie and The Jetts", and "Rocket Man". Aaron even sang to some of the songs he performed.

After Elton played his last song, there was an intermission, so the stage could be rearranged for Billy Joel. Aaron went and bought him and Y/N a water.

The lights in the arena went out, and everything flashed red. Billy's first song out of the gate was "We Didn't Start The Fire". He also preformed "Piano Man", "Movin' Out", and Aaron's favorite, "Uptown Girl". He smiled, danced, and sang through the whole song. Y/N noticed how happy he looked, and it made her heart warm.

The concert came to and end, and of course, Y/N had to get a new Billy Joel shirt. Aaron offered to pay to pay for it, but Y/N refused saying that the concert ticket was expensive enough.

They got into another Uber, and Aaron have the driver his address. They talked and laughed the whole ride to Aaron's apartment. They exited the car, and made they're way into Aaron's apartment.

Y/N sat her things down on his kitchen island and turned towards him. He looked up from his phone and smiled at at her.

"I just ordered some raviolis, and they're gonna he delivered in about 20 minutes. Is that okay with you?"
"Yeah, of course. I love raviolis."

The raviolis came, and they sat and ate while watching and laughing at SNL reruns. Y/N looked at the time and noticed that it was getting pretty late. She stood up and stretched her arms, then walked over to the island to grab her stuff.

"Where are you going?"
"It's getting pretty late. I figured I'd head home, so you can get some sleep."

Aaron stood up and walked over to her. He took her stuff out of her hands at sat them back down. He put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"You don't have to leave. You could stay here if you want to."
"Are you sure? Because I don't want to intrude-"

Y/N was interrupted by Aaron placing his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck deepening their kiss. When air became a necessity, they pulled away, and Aaron moves his hands to her cheeks causing her to look at him.

"You're not intruding. I want you to stay, please."
"Okay, I'll stay."
"Come on. Let's go to bed."

Aaron smiled and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away and grabbed her hand, leading her to his bedroom. He gave her some comfortable clothes to change into. She went into his bathroom to change, and when she came out, she saw him standing there shirtless with gray sweatpants on.

"You look great in my clothes."
"Thanks. They smell like you."

They climbed into Aaron's bed, and he immediately wrapped his arms around her, pressing his front against her back. With in minutes, she heard soft snores coming from the man who's arms were wrapped tightly around her. She chuckled quietly to herself and dozed off to sleep, thinking about how happy she was to be in Aaron's arms.