Talk To Me Baby (Bill Hader)

Warnings: Mention of self harm

Y/N and Bill had been together for almost two months, and these last months have been the happiest months of Y/N's life. Y/N's past isn't something she likes to talk about.

She and Bill were cuddling on his couch enjoying the alone time they had. Y/N sleepily moved her hand to brush Bill's hair back, and he grabbed her wrist when he saw something he hoped wasn't there.

Bill slowly pulled Y/N's sleeve up, and she jerked herself away from him, moving to the other end of the couch. He looked at her with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to over step any boundaries. You can talk to me about it, if you want to."

Y/N pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Tears starting sliding from her eyes as she thought about her past. Bill saw her crying and instantly his heart sal in his chest. He moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey, it okay. I've got you. You're okay."

Y/N looked up at him and Bill wiped the tears from her eyes with his thumbs.

"Talk to me, baby. Tell me what's bothering you. I'm here to listen if you want to talk."

Y/N sighed, debating whether or not she should tell Bill about her past. She gathered up some courage and decided to tell him.

"I had a rough past. I never fit in at school and I only had one friend. Everyone else just talked about me saying things that weren't true. It caused me to have very bad depression, and I developed an anxiety disorder. So, I started cutting. It brought a sense of peace to my life. Any time I started to feel the depression or anxiety build up, cutting helped relieve the tense they built up. I don't do it any more, though. I attempted suicide by cutting. My parents put me in a lovely rehabilitation center that helped me control my depressed feelings."

Y/N sniffled as she finished speaking. She looked over at Bill, and his tear dams busted. He started sobbing and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him towards her.

"Hey, Bill. It's okay. I'm okay I promise."
"I promise you that I will take care of you and any time you feel depressed about anything, come tell me and I'll help you through it. I want to be here for you whenever you need me."

Bill pulled her into a loving kiss, and when he pulled away, he grabbed her arms and kissed her scars. He swore to himself that he would do everything in his power to keep her happy.

(I'm sorry it's so short 😭🥺)