Can I Stay With You (Stefon)

(We all know Stefon is gay, but this person requested for him to Bi.)

Y/N's favorite part of working on SNL was meeting the people who would appear on Weekend Update. She was a PA and had the privilege of pushing the guests out in the office chairs. It was the highlight of her week.

Her favorite guest of all time was coming tonight, Stefon. Over the time he has been coming to be on Weekend Update, he and Y/N had become friends. Stefon was always flirting with her, and she developed a crush on him. She, along with everyone else at SNL, just assumed that he was gay so she over looked her feelings.

They hung out whenever they could. Y/N even went with him to some of his favorite New York's Hottest Clubs. Yes, they are as crazy as he says they are, but she'd go anywhere with him to see him happy.

Y/N was walking around backstage making sure props were in their proper place. Another PA named Evan came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder, scaring her.

"Jesus Christ, Evan. You scared me. What's up?"
"I'm sorry, Y/N. Stefon is here, and he's looking for you."
"Alright, thanks for letting me know."

Y/N left the backstage area and heading towards the dressing room in search of Stefon. She found the dressing room he was in and knocked on the door. He opened the door and smiled when he saw her standing there.

"Hey, Stefon."
"Hi, gorgeous. Come on in."

Stefon stepped back and opened the door more, letting Y/N in. As soon as she was all the way in the dressing room, he shut the door and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She giggled and hugged him back.

"I missed you too, Stefon. We should hang out more often if you miss me this much."

He pulled away, and she noticed that there was slight blush on his cheeks. He sat down on the couch the dressing room and let out a sigh. Y/N sat down beside him and rubbed his thigh arrow ring to comfort him.

"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Now, I want you to tell me why you are dressed so nice. Like you look drop dead gorgeous."

Y/N starts to blush at Stefon compliments, doing her best to hind her true feelings inside.

"Aw, Stefon. Stop."
"No, I'm serious. I'd kill to be with someone as pretty as you. I know I'd love to date you."

She shot her head up and gave him a confused look. She didn't know why he would say something like that.

"Why did you say that?"
"Why did I say what?"
"You said that you'd love to date me. Why? Aren't you gay?"
"No, I'm not gay. I'm bi, and I'd love to date you because you're an amazing person. You're beautiful, caring, and you always know how to make me day better."

Stefon leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She was shocked at first, but when she realized what was happening, she kissed him back.

When air became a necessity, they both pulled back at stared at each other. Stefon smiled at Y/N, and she started blushing like crazy.

"Hey, I need to ask you two questions."
"Okay."
"One: will you go out with me? And two: can I stay with you? It would only be for a week."
"Yes, I'll go out with you, and why do you need to stay with me for a week?"
"My apartment is being tented for roaches."
"Eww, oh my God. Stefon, of course, you can stay."

He leaned in to give her another kiss, there was an urgent knock on the dressing room door.Stefon got up and went to the door. He talked to the person on the other side for a minute or two then shut the door.

"Who was that?"
"Evan. He was looking for you. The show's about to start."

Y/N stood up and walked over to him at the door. Stefon gave her another peck on the lips, and she left his dressing room to do her job.

As she walked away, she thought about how happy she was now. She had an amazing job, and her best friend/crush just asked her out on a date. Her life couldn't get any better that this.