They're Gonna Burn (Dave)

Warnings: Language, Reader is FTM

Y/N was laying on the couch with his head resting in Dave's lap. He was watching his boyfriend play video games, and he was bored out of his mind. He sighed, and Dave glanced down at him then back to his game.

"What's wrong, baby?"
"I'm bored."
"Well, what do you want to do?"
"I don't know."

Y/N rolled over on to his back and stared at the ceiling. He suddenly gasped and sat up quickly, turning to look at Dave. Dave jumped slightly at his movements, and sad look came to his face as he noticed that his character died.

"Jesus, Y/N. Are you okay?"
"I thought of the perfect idea. You and me can bake cookies."
"I don't know. I'm not very handy in the kitchen."
"Come on, babe. It'll be fun. Please?"

Dave nodded his head, and Y/N began to cheer. He grabbed Dave's controller and sat it down on the coffee table. He grabbed his hands and pulled him off the couch. Dave interlocked his fingers with Y/N's as they walked to the kitchen.

Once they were in the kitchen, Y/N began pulling out the ingredients, and Dave leaned against the counter, watching his boyfriend. Y/N got everything settled, and he smiled at Dave.

"Get over here, hot stuff. Let's bake."

Dave smiled at Y/N as he pushed himself off the counter towards Y/N. He stood beside Y/N, and he began directing Dave. Y/N stirred the wet ingredientes as Dave stirred the dry ingredientes. Y/N turned to the fridge and placed the eggs back on the shelf. Before he could turn back around, he felt Dave slap his ass. He quickly turned around and gave Dave a confused look.

"What the hell was that for?"
"I just couldn't resist."

Dave raised his hand up, and Y/N gasped as he noticed that he had flour all over his hand. He tried his best to see the floured handprint Dave left on his sweatpants. He gave Dave a playful look, and they went back to stirring the mixtures. They mixed the dry and wet ingredients together, and Y/N stirred the batter till it became thick. He looked up and smiled at Dave.

"Now, you get to do the most important part. Dump in the chocolate chips."

Dave carefully opened the bag of chocolate chips and dumped them into the batter bowl. Y/N stirred the chocolate chips into the batter. Once they were fully mixed in, he grabbed the cookie scooper and began placing the dough on the greased pan. He successfully got all the batter in the pan after slapping Dave's hand three times for him sticking his fingers in the batter.

Y/N carefully placed the pan into the oven and set his timer for ten minutes. He cleaned up the kitchen a bit and placed the ingredients back into their proper places. He rinsed their dirty dishes and placed them in the dishwasher. He shit the dishwasher, and Dave wrapped his arms around Y/N. He turned in his arms, and Dave leaned down and kissed him. He backed Y/N up against the counter and picked him up by his thighs placing him in the counter. Without breaking their kiss, Dave cupped his cheek, and Y/N wrapped his legs around Dave's hips, pulling him closer. Suddenly, the timer went off, and Y/N groaned as he broke their kiss. Dave moved to kiss his neck.

"I gotta get the cookies out."
"I don't wanna stop."
"They're gonna burn. Let me get them out, then you can continue."

Reluctantly, Dave helped Y/N off the counter, and he walked over to the oven and pulled the cookies out. He sat them on the counter, and their sweet smell began to fill the house.

Once the cookies cooled, Y/N and Dave both grabbed one and tasted their creation. They tasted amazing, and Y/N laughed as he watched Dave stuff the whole cookie in his mouth.

They both ate more cookies as Dave went back to playing his video game. Y/N fed him another cookie, and he smiled at his goofy boyfriend. Y/N loved Dave. He knew that Dave was the right person for him. Whether he was watching him play video games or baking cookies with him, he knew that he wanted to be with Dave forever, and he knew that Dave wanted the same.