I'd Love To (Alan Farthington AKA Royal Family Doctor)*

Warnings: Smut, Language

It was Y/N's last night in London, and she hadn't done anything fun or exciting. She decided to go to a pub close to her hotel. She walked in and sat down on a stool at the bar. She ordered a beer and sipped it slowly. She heard someone clear their throat, and she turned around and saw a gorgeous man standing in front of her.

"Excuse me, miss. Is this seat taken?"

Y/N shook her thoughts of her head as she smiled at him.

"No, it's not."
"Wonderful."

She watched him as he sat down beside her and ordered himself a beer. He took a sip and turned to face Y/N.

"My name is Alan. I take it that you're from America, right?"
"Yeah, I'm from Y/HS but I live in California. I'm Y/N, by the way."
"It's a pleasure to meet you."

Alan gently grabbed her hand, and he placed a kiss on the top. Y/N blushed and tried to hide it from him. They began talking and getting to know each other. Y/N couldn't help but stare at Alan as he spoke. There was no denying that he was hot, but his accent made him ten times hotter.

"So, wait. You're telling me that you are the OB/GYN for the Royal Family? You're lying."
"I'm not, I swear. I can show you pictures of me with Prince William and the Duchess's children because I delivered them all."

He pulled out his phone and showed her pictures of him with the Prince, the Duchess, and their children. A shocked expression came to her face as she looked at the pictures.

"Damn, you weren't lying. Next round is on me."
"Actually, I was going to ask you if you would like to join me at my flat."
"I'd love to."

Y/N and Alan paid for their drinks, and she followed him to his car. They got in, and he drove them to his apartment. When they arrived, he parked the car and hurried around to open the car door for her. He lead her to his front door and he opened it. As soon as they were inside, he pressed her up against the front door and kissed her lips, hungrily. She moaned in surprise and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"We don't have to do this if you're uncomfortable. I completely understand if you-"

Alan was cut short by Y/N connecting their lips together again. She pulled daw at and ran her fingers through the back of his hair.

"I'm completely comfortable with you."
"Fantastic, jump for me."

Alan reconnected their lips as Y/N jumped up. He caught her thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked them to his bedroom and laid Y/N down on the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. He climbed back in top of Y/N and began kissing his way up her neck. She suddenly flipped them over and pulled her shirt over her head.

"Damn, you're absolutely stunning."
"You're not so bad yourself."

Alan snaked his hand up her waist, and he massaged her breasts through her bra. He wrapped his arms around her and unclasped her bra. She moaned as he continued to massage her breasts and roll her nipples with his fingers. She ran a hand down his chest and unbuttoned his pants. She snuck her hand underneath his pants and boxers and began stroking his member.

"Fuck, that feel amazing."
"It would be a lot more better if you took your pants off."

Alan quickly flipped them back over, and he took off his shoes and pants. He looked over at Y/N and saw that she was standing there with just her panties on. He moved to her, and they fell onto the bed. She scooted herself up to the pillows, and her followed her. He reconnected their lips as he snuck a hand into her panties. He began circling her clit, and she broke their kiss to moan at his actions.

"Shit, Alan. Fuck me, please. I need you inside me."

He moan at her words and pulled his hand away from her. He pulled her panties off of her, and he stretched over to his bedside table and pulled out a condom. He pulled his boxers off, and Y/N's eyes widened upon seeing how big he was. He stroked himself a couple times before sliding the condom on. He lined himself up at her entrance, and he slowly pushed himself. They both moaned and tried to catch a breath as he bottomed out. He hadn't moved yet, and Y/N was becoming antsy.

"Can you move please? You're killing me."

Alan began moving slowly, and Y/N began moaning. She gripped his upper arms and dropped her mouth open as he began moving faster.

"Oh my God, you're so big. Please, keep going. I need to come."

He began circling her clit as he pounded into her. Her moans were getting louder and louder and after a few minutes,
she came with strings of his name and some curse words. After a few more thrusts, Alan came, and he dropped his head to her shoulder as he tried to catch him breath. He pulled out of her and fell onto the bed beside her. He pulled the condom off of himself and threw in the trash can beside his bed. He rolled back over and wrapped Y/N into his arms. She snuggled her head into his chest.

"So, when are you leaving London?"
"My flight leaves at eight o'clock P.M. tomorrow night."

A dad look came to Alan's face as he heard Y/N's word. He just got her and now, he was losing her.

"Well, I like to keep in touch with you if that's alright."
"That's completely alright."

They snuggled back into each other and drifted off to sleep. They didn't know what the universe had I planned for them, but they were excited to find out.