I One Hundred Percent Do (Richie Tozier)

(Part 19 of Is The Baby Mine?)

It was finally wedding day, and Y/N and Richie were excited. They couldn't wait to be married. They wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, and they wanted to share this moment with their family and friends.

The wedding planner, Claire, had worked really hard to make sure that everything was in place. They decided that the girls would get ready upstairs, and the boys would get ready downstairs. Y/N stared out the bedroom window at how beautifully the backyard was decorated.

Y/N and her bridesmaids were dressed and waiting for the signal for them to come downstairs. There was knock on the door, and Ben opened the door.

"Well, don't you ladies look gorgeous. Us guys are heading out, and I just wanted to drop off Finn and the twins."

The twins and Finn came into the room, wearing matching outfits. Y/N smiled at the boys, and Eddie carefully handed Finn to her. She didn't know anyone who had a little girl, so she didn't have a flower girl. Instead, they planned on the twins pulling Finn in a red metal wagon while flower pedals spilled from a bag that was tied to the back.

Ben kissed Bev and quickly made his way out of the room. Soon, Bev received a text, and they made their way downstairs. They all got into place, and Y/N's dad took his place beside her. The music began, and the bridesmaid began to walk down the aisle.

It was Y/N's turn to walk down the aisle, and she smiled at her dad as the song she chose came on. She and her dad started walking, and Y/N immediately placed her eyes on Richie. He looked absolutely stunning his suit, and a big smile came to her face.

As soon as Richie saw Y/N walking towards him, he noticed how beautiful she was, and happy tears began to fill his eyes. Y/N saw that Richie was crying, and she began to tear up.

Y/N finally made it to Richie, and he stepped towards her and her dad. He shook her dad's hand, and he held his hand out for Y/N to grab. She did, and they walked hand in hand closer to Bill. They chose Bill to officiate their wedding because they weren't big on religion.

Y/N handed her bouquet to Bev, and she turned to face Richie. They held each other's hands and smiled at each other as Bill began.

It came time for them to say their vows, and Richie went first. He gripped Y/N's hands, and he smiled at her.

"Y/N, my life has changed so much since we first met. You've given me a beautiful son who happens to look exactly like me. You've made me happier that I ever thought I could be. I love you so much, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Y/N smiled at Richie, and she lightly gripped his hands. Bill turned towards her and motioned for her to start. She took a deep breath and looked into Richie's eyes.

"Richie, you have changed my life in so many ways, and I thank you for it. I was in a dark place, and you helped bring light back into my life by giving me a beautiful little boy. I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, and I'm excited to see the memories we make together."

Y/N and Richie both began to tear up, and Bill cleared his throat, moving on to the rings. Y/N and Richie turned and got each other's rings. They turned back and looked at Bill.

"Okay, Richie. Do you take Y/N to be your wife as long as you both shall live?"
"I one hundred percent do."

Richie slid Y/N's ring onto her finger, and Y/N smiled as she looked at the ring on her finger.

"Y/N, do you take Richie to be your husband as long as you both shall live?"
"I do. I totally do."

Y/N slipped Richie's ring on his finger, and they grabbed each other's hands and smile. Bill looked at them both as a huge smile came to his face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Richie pulled Y/N into his arms, and by her surprise, he dipped her and captured her lips in a kiss full of love. He pulled away and lifted her back up. They turned and faced the crowd.

"Mr. and Mrs. Richard Tozier"

Bev handed Y/N her bouquet, and Richie grabbed her hand. They walked up the aisle as their guests cheered for them.

The wedding reception was beautiful and so much fun. Y/N and Richie shared their first dance as husband and wife, and of course, they fed each other a piece of cake.

Y/N was sitting in her chair, holding Finn when she notice that Richie had disappeared. Suddenly, someone at the mic cleared their throat, and Y/N looked up as saw Richie standing at the mic.

"Hey, everyone. On behalf of me and my beautiful wife, I just want to thank all of you for coming. The real reason I'm up here is because I kept the honeymoon destination a secret. So, Y/N. Here's your hint."

Richie reached behind him, and Y/N gasped as he began putting on one of his Hawaiian shirts on over his white button up.

"You guess it. We're going to Hawaii!"

Y/N handed Finn to her mom as Richie quickly made his way back to her. When he reached her, he sat down beside her and pulled her into a sweet kiss. They pulled away, and Richie noticed that she had a nervous look on her face.

"What's a matter, baby?"
"I don't know how I feel about getting on a plane and leaving Finn. I've never been on a plane, and I've never left him for more that a dad."

Richie shifted his chair closer to her, and he placed his hands on her cheeks. She looked at him as he spoke to her.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. I'll be there in the plane with you. I won't let anything happen to you. Finn is gonna be okay. I've talked to you parents, and they said that they would love to watch him for us. He's in good hands."
"I love you so much, Richie."
"I love you too so much, Y/N."