I Don't Love Her (Dave)

Y/N didn't want to admit it, but she was in love with her best friend. She was in love with Dave, but she never had the guts to tell him how she felt.

There was a huge party happening tonight, and Dave convinced Y/N to go. She couldn't take it anymore, so she decided that she was going to tell Dave at the party.

They arrived at the party with the rest of the crew, and Y/N rolled her eyes as Kathy walked by them. Y/N didn't like Kathy because she wasn't the nicest person towards her friends. She turned her attention towards Dave as he tapped her on the shoulder.

"I'm going to get me a drink. Do you want one?"
"Yes, please. Thanks, Dave."

Dave nodded again her, and he, Rod, and Rico made their way to kitchen to their drinks, leaving Y/N, Denise, and Kevin standing in the living room. Denise turned toward Y/N, and she gave her a look.

"What?"
"You still haven't told him have you?"
"I'm gonna do it tonight."
"You better."

The guys returned with the drinks, and they all stood around the living room laughing and drinking their drinks. Y/N finished her drink, and she turned towards her friends.

"I'm going to get another drink. I'll be right back."

Y/N turned and walked to the kitchen. She got her drink and walked back towards her friends. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Kathy sitting in Dave's lap making out. Tears began to fill her eyes, and she turned and headed straight for the door.

She walked home crying the whole way there. She missed her chance with Dave, and she hated herself for it. She knew that he had a huge crush on Kathy, and that they would probably get together, now that she was kissing him.

Y/N ignored Dave for three days after she saw him and Kathy kissing. She didn't hangout with the crew if he was there, and she didn't answer when he called.

She was heartbroken. She wanted to be with Dave, and she blamed herself because she never told him how she felt. She was pulled from her thought as someone knocked on her door.

Y/N pulled herself off the couch and wiped the tears from her eyes. She opened the door and was shocked to see Dave standing there.

"Hi, Dave."
"Hey, Y/N. Can I come in?"
"Sure."

She stepped to the side and let Dave into her house. Dave walked into her living room and sat down in her couch. Y/N sat down beside him and began playing with her fingers. He turned towards her and began speaking.

"Why did you leave the party without telling anyone? Why have you been ignoring me? I want you to tell me the truth"
"Well, at the party, I saw you and Kathy kissing, and I started to cry because I've had feelings for you since I met you. I was planning on telling you at the party, but after I saw you two kissing, I left. I know that you love Kathy-"
"I don't love her. I love you. I always have. I didn't kiss her. She jumped on me and began kissing me, and as soon as I realized what she was doing, I pushed off of me and left."

Y/N stared at Dave with a surprised yet confused look on her face.

"Wait, you love me?"
"Yeah, I do, Y/N. I love you."
"I love you, too, Dave."

Dave leaned in closer to Y/N, and she met him halfway in a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They pulled away, and Dave rested his forehead against hers and smiled.

"You're finally mine."
"And I always will be."