Get The Hell Outta Here (Officer Slater)

Warnings: Language, Mentions of date-rape drugs and rape

(I'm sorry if this is a sensitive topic for anyone. If you need to talk to someone, don't hesitate to message me. My messages are always open ❤️)

Y/N hated going to overcrowded bars. She didn't like being in a tight placed with random people constantly brushing by her or sitting at her table, but she wanted a drink her awful day away.

A cute guy who kinda looked like a cop sat down across from her. He gave her friendly smile and continued to drink his beer. She took a drink of her beer and was going to ask him question when a guy sat down beside her. She rolled her eyes and slid her drink closer to her.

Slater never went to bars alone, especially after what he dealt with when he discovered his first wife's occupation. He didn't come to this bar alone, but Michaels abandoned him earlier in the night. She saw a beautiful woman sitting alone, so he decided to join her to offer some sort of company. He gave her a small smile, and she looked like she was going to say something when some dude say beside her.

There was loud bang that came form the opposite side of the bar, and Y/N turned her head in the direction is the sound. When she did, Slater watched as the guy slipped a pill into her drink. His face began to heat up as an evil smirk came to the guys face.

Y/n shook her head and turned back around. She picked up her drink and was about to take a big drink when the guy in front of her yanked it out of her hands. He stood up and punched the guy sitting beside her. The guy quickly stood up and glared at Slater.

"What the hell was that for?"
"You're a disgusting man. I watched you as you roofied her drink. Do you think it's okay to drug girls then violate them? I'm a police officer, and I won't hesitate to report you. Now, get the hell out of here before I call for back up. Go!"

The guy ran the through the crowded bar and out the door. Y/N looked at Slater with a shock look on her face. He sat back down and pushed her drink to the opposite side of the table. He looked at Y/N and saw the expression that she wore.

"I'm sorry about that, but I couldn't let him roofie you and get away with it. I'm Slater by the way."
"I'm Y/N, and you're completely fine. I really appreciate you saving me. I gotta admit that that was impressive. You hit him super fucking hard. I don't see how he was able to get back up."

They shared a laugh, and he reached across the table and grabbed one of her hands. She looked at their connected hands then up at him. He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Can I but you another drink since your other got fucked with?"
"Yeah, of course."

Slater bought Y/N another drink, and they began taking about themselves. They drank a couple more drinks and laughed at each other's stories. Y/N casually looked at the time on her phone and sighed. It was getting late, and she need to go home. Slater heard the sigh leave her lips, and he became concerned.

"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, it's getting late. I should probably head home."
"Would you mind if I take you? I mean I'm not driving. I'm probably to drunk to drive. I've drove drunk before but don't tell anyone. I could lose my job. But, I meant to say would you like to share an Uber?"
"You ramble when you're nervous."
"It's that obvious, huh."
"Yeah, but i think it's cute. We can share an Uber, I don't mind."

Slater paid for their drinks and smiled at her as she lead him out of the bar by his hand. He ordered them an Uber, and it arrived quickly. They climbed in, and Y/N gave the driver her address. The driver pulled away from the bar, and the whole car ride to Y/N's house was silent.

When they arrived at Y/N's house, Slater told the driver that he would be right back. He exited the car and helped Y/N out. He walked beside her up to her front door. Y/N turned towards him and smiled.

"I had a great time tonight, Slater."
"I did too. Do you think that maybe you'd like to go out with me, like on an actual date?"
"I'd love too."

A big smile came to Slayer's face as Y/N gave him her number. She stepped closer to him, and he pulled her into him and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. They pulled away, and Y/N smiled at him as he turned and walked towards the Uber.

"Hey Slater, thanks for saving me."
"Don't mention it. I kinda like saving you."

He gave her a small wave as he climbed back into the Uber. He laid his head against the seat and thought about Y/N. He knew that Michaels said that you never marry a girl you meet in a bar, but there's something different about Y/N, and Slater was determined to figure out why.