You Look Beautiful (Aaron Conners)

(Dad) Aaron Conners X (Daughter) Reader

Today was the day that Y/N would get to attend her senior prom. She had been looking forward to this day since senior year started.

Her and her mom, Amy, had went dress shopping a couple of weeks ago, and Y/N had picked out this beautiful deep maroon dress that had a corset back. Her dad, Aaron, hadn't seen the dress yet because she wanted to surprise him with it.

Aaron is a sports medicine doctor and surgen so he paid for and bought everything Y/N wanted to make her prom special. She got her hair and makeup done, and Aaron rented a limo for her and her friends to use for the night.

Everything Y/N had planned was falling into place until she received an unexpected phone call. It was from Ryan, her date to the prom, and he just cancelled on her. He said that she was just a backup date for him anyways.

And now, Y/N was sitting in her room, hair and make up done and dress on, crying her eyes out. Amy was sitting with her on her bed, rubbing her back and dabbing her eyes so her mascara wouldn't run.

From outside of Y/N's room, Aaron stood there listening to his daughter cry. It broke his heart. Just then the perfect idea hit him. He just needed to make a few calls.

After about twenty minutes, Y/N and Amy heard a knock on her door. Amy got up and answered the door to find Aaron on the other side. After a couple of minutes, Amy closed the door and walked back over to her daughter.

"Your dad has a surprise for you."
"H-he what?"
"He said to come downstairs and go to the living room because he has a surprise for you."

Y/N slowly stood up from the edge of her bed and followed her mom out the door. Amy helped her daughter down the stairs, making sure she didn't trip over her dress.

Once Y/N made it safely down the stairs, she turned and walked towards the living room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the surprise her dad had for her.

Aaron had called in a favor to the New York Knicks, and now, the starting players for the Knicks were in their living room dressed in fancy tuxes.

"Dad, why are they here?"

This was Aaron's first time seeing his daughter all dressed up in her beautiful dress. His eyes started to tear up as he realized that his little girl wasn't little anymore.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful. My beautiful little girl."
"Dad-"
"I know, I know. You're not little anymore, but you are beautiful."
"Thanks dad. You never answered my question. Why are they here?"
"They are here to escort you to your prom, and before you ask how did I managed to do this, the Knicks team owed me a favor."

Y/N smiled and walked over to her dad and hugged him tightly, trying not to cry again. It was too late for Aaron, he was already crying his eyes out.

"Thank you so much dad!"
"You're welcome sweetheart. I want you to always remember that I love you and if you never need anything, don't be afraid to come ask me."
"I love you too dad and I'll never forget it."

Aaron motioned for Amy to come over and join their hug. As soon as Amy joined in, they felt more people join in. Aaron looked up and saw the Knicks players also joined them.

"Alright guys, if we don't leave now, we're gonna be late."

Everyone chuckled as they realized what they were doing. Y/N and the Knicks players made their to the limo, and Y/N hugged her parents one more time before climbing into the limo.

Aaron slid his arm Amy's shoulders as the limo drove away. Both of them we're smiling with tears in their eyes. Aaron was right, his little girl wasn't little anymore.