You Can Do It (Bill Hader)

Y/N loved Bill so much, but right now, she kinda hated him. Her water broke about ten minutes ago in their kitchen, and Bill drove like a maniac focusing through traffic to get Y/N to the hospital.

Y/N's contractions hadn't been too bad. Every time she made a little sound at the pain, Bill immediately asked her if she was okay, and he reassured her that they would be at the hospital soon.

They safely arrived at the hospital, and another contraction hit Y/N as she exiting the car with Bill's help. She leaned over on him a bit and tried to focus on her breathing as it passed.

Bill helped her walk into the hospital, and he carried her bag for her. As soon as a nurse saw them, she immediately brought a wheel chair to them and lead them to the Labor and Delivery floor.

Y/N was quickly placed into a room, and after she got her self situated, her doctor came in and did an exam. Her doctor told her that she was four centimeters dilated and that she needed to be at ten centimeters to start pushing. Her doctor nodded at her then walked out on the room, leaving her and Bill alone.

"Who all have you told about me going into labor?"
"I've told my parents and your parents, they are booking flights to California as we speak. I also told some of our friend, and I told Maggie so she could tell the girls."

Another contraction hit Y/N, and Bill rushed to her side, grabbing her hand. She squeezed his hand as the contraction rolled through her body. The contraction subsided, and Bill dragged a chair up to Y/N's bed and sat down beside her. She didn't let go of his hand as her body began to relax.

"I can't wait to meet our little girl."
"I know. This makes girl number four for me. I'm beginning to think that I'll never have a son."
"Hey, never say never."

Y/N smiled at Bill, and he raised up out of his chair and kissed her. As he pulled away, they heard the door to the room open. They looked up and saw that her doctor had entered the room. Y/N was examined, and the doctor said that she was at five centimeters now.

Four hours later, the doctor told Y/N that she was finally at ten centimeters, and that it was time to start pushing. She squeezed Bill's hand, and he stoop up from his chair.

"Alright Y/N, when your next contraction comes, I want you to push."

Y/N nodded her head at the doctor, and she looked up at Bill. He smiled down at her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Her next contraction came, and she began to push. She pushed all the way through her contraction and the doctor told her to stop pushing when it was over.

"Why are you telling me stop? Aren't we trying to get the baby out?"
"Yes, but your body needs these little breaks to gain up some strength for the next push."

Y/N let her head fall to the pillow on the bed, and she looked up at the ceiling. She pushed through her next contraction and stopped when the doctor told her too.

"Okay, I can see the baby's head. On the next push, the baby should begin crowning."

Y/N nodded her head and took some deep breathes. The doctor told her to push again, and she squeezed Bill's hand as she did. The doctor made a happy noise, and looked at Y/N and Bill.

"The baby is crowning. Dad, would you like to see?"
"You know, this isn't my first time witnessing a birth, so I think I'm better up here."

The doctor nodded her head at Bill and told Y/N to push again. She did and let out a pained scream as she pushed. She stopped pushing when the doctor said so, and she looked up at Bill.

"Bill, I can't do it. I'm not strong enough."
"You can do it. I know you can. You're the strongest woman I know. You have the strength to bring our daughter into the world. Come on, get ready to push again."

Bill moved Y/N hair that was sticking to her forehead and wiped her forehead with a rag. The doctor told her to push again.

"Okay, stop pushing. The baby's head is out. Next is the shoulders then the hard part is over. Alright Y/N, give me a big push."

Y/N pushed harder than she had before. She tightly squeezed Bill's hand and let out another scream. She stopped pushing when the doctor smiled at them. Tiny cries began to fill the room, and Y/N smiled as Bill leaned down and kissed her head.

The other nurses in the room helped Y/N clean up as the doctor checked to make sure the baby was okay. Y/N got resituated in the bed waiting patiently for her baby.

The nurse brought the tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket over to Y/N and handed the baby to her. Y/N smiled at the baby, and she began to cry. Bill sat down on the bed beside her and gentle ran a finger across the baby's face. Y/N looked up at Bill, and he leaned down and placed a sweet, loving kiss on her lips. A nurse holding a clipboard walked over to them, and they looked to at her.

"So, do we have name for this sweet baby girl."
"Yeah, her name is Hazel Victoria Hader."

Bill answered the nurse as he returned his gaze to Hazel. The nurse wrote the name down and walked out of the room, giving them some privacy. Y/N looked over at Bill, and his eyes were still on Hazel.

"Thank you for marrying me and giving me another little girl to corrupt. I love you so much, Y/N."
"I love you too, Bill, and thank you for giving me a perfect little girl that will be corrupted by you."

Bill looked over at Y/N and kissed her again. Bill loved Hazel as much as he loved his other girls. His kids and Y/N mean the world to him and nothing will ever change that. His heart contained so much love for all his girls and Y/N.