Leave Her Alone (George Armstrong Custer)

Y/N was the night guard at the Smithsonian Museum, and Custer had completely fallen for her. He thought she was perfect, and he love everything about her.

Y/N walked through the underground archives waving and talking to the exhibits looking for her favorite, George Armstrong Custer. She loved talking to Custer. He always knew how to make her day better.

She rounded the corner and ran straight into Al Capone and his henchmen. Al looked Y/N up and down before he spoke to her.

"Ya know Y/N, you're very beautiful. You got some nice eyes."
"Thanks, Al. What are guys up to?"
"Not much. Just taking in a beautiful sight. Am I right, boys?"

Several 'yeahs' were heard from Al's henchmen. Y/N smiled at them and shook her head.

"You guys are weird. I gotta go now."
"Wait, Y/N. Don't you wanna stay with me? You know you want to."
"Sorry boys, but I've still got more things to check out."

Y/N moved to walk away, but Al put his hands on her waist, pulling her back to him. She tried to pull his hands away from her, but they wouldn't budge.

"Come on, Y/N. Stay with me."
"I-I can't Al. I have to do my job."

Al stared down at her, and she looked anywhere except at him. She wished she would've walked a different way.

"Come on-"
"Leave her alone. She said she had to go. I think you better let her go."

Y/N looked around and saw Custer standing there with his crossed over his chest. She gave him a pleading look, begging him to help he out of this situation.

"What are you gonna do if I don't?"
"Trust me, pal. You don't wanna know."
"Fine, whatever. She just a regular girl anyways. There's nothing special about her."

Al let Y/N go, and she immediately ran to Custer, throwing her arms around him. He moved the both of them away from the mobsters to a more secluded place.

"Custer, thank you so much for saving me. There's no telling what might have happened if you didn't."
"I-It's no problem. I like saving you."

Custer whispered the last part, but Y/N heard him. She moved closer to him and placed her arms around his shoulders. He immediately starting blushing as soon as she touched him.

Y/N mover her hands to his cheeks and pulled him down to meet her in a passionate, long awaited kiss. Custer froze as soon as her lips touched his. After a few seconds, he realized that he wasn't dreaming and wrapped his arms around her waist, deepening the kiss.

When air became a necessity, they pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. Y/N admired how flustered he looked. She let out a little giggle and smiled at him. He smiled right back at her.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that."
"How long have you waited?"
"When was your first day?"

Y/N playfully slapped his should, and he pulled her into a loving hug. Custer slowly released her and grabbed her hand. They spent the rest of her shift walking, talking, and stopping every so often to kiss each other. Custer has finally gotten the girl he'd been dreaming of, and he wasn't letting go of her now.