I've Got You, Miss (Nitro from Laser Cats SNL)

Y/N hated living in a world with laser cats and evil people wanting to take over the world. She hated that she had to live in a state of constant fear.

She had heard rumors that the evil Dr. Scientist was trying to take over the world, and she was afraid to leave her house. When she did decided to leave to go to the store, she knew it was mistake.

Admiral Spaceship and Nitro were hanging out around Home Base when they received a call from the President of the Galaxy. The President told them that Dr. Scientist was trying to take over the world, and that he had taken a girl hostage.

They made their way into Dr. Scientist's evil lair, and Nitro stopped and looked at Admiral Spaceship.

"You go and find where Dr. Scientist is hiding, and I'll go find the hostage. We'll meet back up before we take down Dr. Scientist."
"Sounds like a plan, Kemosabe."

They spilt up, and Nitro slowly made his way down the hall. He saw a door that said 'Hostage Cell', and he shot a laser at the code lock. The door popped open, and he stepped inside.

"Please, don't hurt me."

Nitro looked in the corner of the room, and he saw a girl huddled into the corner. He carefully made his way over to her, and he crouched down and looked at her.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to rescue you. Let me help you up."

Y/N looked at him hesitantly. She didn't know whether or not to trust him. He saw her actions, and he decided to speak again.

"I've got you, miss. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

She nodded her head, and he extended a hand to her. He helped her up, and he smiled at the beautiful sight in front of him.

"I'm Nitro, your savior."
"I'm Y/N, and thanks for saving me."

Y/N would never say this out loud, but she thought that Nitro was absolutely gorgeous. She could stare at him all day. He cleared his throat and stepped way from her a bit.

"Come on. Let's go. I have to go help my partner defeat Dr. Scientist. Just stay behind me."

Nitro and Y/N eased out of the room and begin walking trying their best to find Admiral Spaceship. When they finally found him, they created a game plan on how they were going to take the evil Dr. Scientist down.

Nitro and Admiral threw the game plan o it the door as they busted into Dr. Scientist's lair room. They fired their laser cats at him, and he fired right back at them. He got hit and went down, and Nitro and Admiral Spaceship cheered.

"We did it partner!"
"I couldn't have done it with out you buddy."

Admiral Spaceship walked over to investigate Dr. Scientist's things, and Nitro made his way over to Y/N. They smiled at each other, and he got kinda close to her.

"That was incredible, Nitro. You and Admiral Spaceship make a good team."
"Why, thank you, but I think me and you would be a better team."

He quickly pulled her closer to him, and he placed a kiss on her lips. They pulled away, and Y/N had a shocked look on her face.

"What was that for?"
"Well, I think that you're very pretty, and I that I deserved some sorta payment for saving you. I decided that I kiss should pay the price. Is that okay?"
"That's perfectly okay."

Y/N pulled Nitro closer to her, and she kissed him deeply. He kissed her back matching her passion. They pulled away, and they smiled at each other. An idea came to Nitro that he loved.

"What do you say we head back to our Home Base, and I'll tell you all my stories about how we defeated the many bad guys."
"I love too, Nitro."

Nitro and Admiral Spaceship made their way back to base with Y/N joining them. Y/N knew that she had just met Nitro, but she could tell that she was already falling for him. She couldn't wait to see where their journey would lead them, but she was ready to go with Nitro to wherever he wanted to. Yeah, she totally was falling for him, and she was excited about it.