His Name Is... (Richie Tozier)

(Part 3 of  Is The Baby Mine?)

Today is Richie and Y/N's baby shower, and they were finally going to announce the name of their son. They had invited many of their friends and family. Y/N was really excited to meet Richie's best friends, and Richie was excited, yet slightly nervous, to meet Y/N's parents.

They decided to have the baby shower at Richie and Y/N's house. They decorated the living room with blue baby items, and Y/N invited her best friend, Amanda, over to help them decorate.

The living room was fully decorated, and the guest began to arrive. Y/N and Richie greeted their guests as they arrived. Y/N's parents arrived, and Y/N gave them both big hugs and introduced Richie to them.

"Mom and dad, this is Richie. Richie, this is my mom and dad."
"It is a pleasure to meet both of you. U/N talks about you two all the time."

Richie stuck his hand out, and Y/N's dad shook it. He turned towards Y/N's mom, and she pulled him into a surprising hug. She let him go and smiled at them both.

"Welcome to the family, Richie. By the way, we lobe your stand up show."
"Oh, well. Thank you very much."

More guests were knocking on the door, so Y/N smiled at her parents and excused herself and Richie. They walked back towards the door and greeted the guests. Y/N turned towards Richie and smiled.

"What's that smile for?"
"That went better that I expected with my parents."

Before Richie could answer her, there were more knocks coming from the door. Richie opened the door and was attacked by four people giving him hugs.

"Guys, guys. You gotta let me go so I can introduce you to Y/N."

Richie's friends let him go, and they watched as Richie walked to Y/N and wrapping his arm around her.

"Okay, Losers, this is Y/N. Y/N, these are the Losers, Mike, Bill, Beverly, and Ben."
"It's wonderful to meet all of you. Richie is always talking about you guys."

Richie smiled as Y/N interacted with his best friends. He suddenly noticed that he forgot to introduce Y/N to two more people, Ben and Bev's twins.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Y/N, these two adorable kids who are wrapped around their dad's legs are Stanley and Eddie. They are named after our two friends who have passed away. Kids, come give uncle Richie a hug."

Richie dropped to his knees, and the two kids ran towards him, almost tackling him. Richie laughed as the kids hugged him tightly. Y/N smiled at how Richie interacted with Stanley and Eddie. She felt someone tap her shoulder, and she tired as saw Beverly standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Richie loves those kids. Ever since I had them, he's always said that he wanted his own."

Y/N smiled at Beverly's words. She knew that Richie was excited to have this baby and that thought made her happy. Y/N and Richie lead the group into the living room and told them to dig into the food.

After everyone was finished eating, they played some baby shower games. Next, everyone was giving an index card and were told to write their weight, length, and birthday day predictions for the baby. All the cards were placed in a jar for Y/N and Richie to open later.

Now, it was time to open presents. Richie was super excited to open the gifts, and Y/N chuckled at his childlike antics. They opened all the gifts, and they loved all things they received for their son. Richie's favorite gift they received was a baby onesie that said 'Trashmouth Jr.' on it. Of course, it was the main gift from the Losers to the baby. Y/N's favorite gift was a giraffe print bed set from his crib. Y/N loved it because giraffes are her favorite animal.

With the gifts already opened, they decided that it was time to reveal the name of their son. Y/N and Richie both stood in front of the wall facing their guests while holding a string.

"So, now, we are going to reveal our son's name, and trust me, we thought long and hard about it."
"His name is..."

They both looked at each other and nodded. They pulled the string, and a handmade poster unrolled behind them, revealing the name.

"We've decided to name him Finnigan James Tozier."
"We're gonna call him Finn for short."

The guests clapped and gave their compliments to them. Richie and Y/N loved the name they chose. Richie pulled Y/N closer to him and placed a loving kiss on her lips. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

Richie loved Y/N, and he loved Finn. He couldn't wait for the day when he would be able to hold his 'Trashmouth Jr.'.