Will You Marry Daddy? (Richie Tozier)

(Part 12 of Is The Baby Mine?)

It was finally Christmas time, and the Tozier household was excited. They decorated the inside and outside of the house, and they went on a family trip to get a real Christmas tree.

Richie had hung up a mistletoe, and he stood under it waiting for Y/N to walk by him. When she did, he grabbed her hand and pulled back to him, placing his lips on hers. She giggled into the kiss as she placed her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and they pulled away from each other.

"What was that for?"
"Look up."

She looked up and saw the mistletoe, and she smiled widely at Richie as she kissed him again.

Christmas Day finally arrived, and Y/N and Richie were excited to help Finn open his presents. They sat down in the living room and began opening the presents. Finn was more interested in the wrapping paper than his presents.

Y/N took pictures of Richie and Finn opening his presents. She loved how much alike they looked. Finn's hair was beginning to grow out, and he had his father's beautiful curls.

Y/N walked over to the tree and picked up two boxes, and she rejoined her boys on the floor. She handed Richie one of the boxes and smiled at him.

"This one is from Finn."

Richie opened the box and pulled out two t-shirts. The first shirt said 'My Jokes Are Officially Dad Jokes', and the second one said 'The Original'. He gave Y/N a confused look after he read the second shirt. She smiled at him and held up a onesie that said ' The Remix'. Richie smiled as he realized the meaning of the shirts. He pulled Finn into his lap and tickled his sides, and he kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you for my wonderful shirts, Finn."
"You've still got one more to open."

Y/N handed him the last box, and he opened it. He pulled out two picture frames, and he smiled as he looked at the pictures. The first picture was him holding Finn after he was born, and the second was of him and Y/N kissing after Finn was born. He leaned over towards Y/N, and she met him halfway in a sweet kiss. They pulled away, and Richie smiled at her.

"Thank you for my pictures, baby. I love them."
"I figured you could put them in your office to remind you to not stay up late writing new material."

Richie smile at her, and he handed Finn to her. He stood up and pulled Finn back into his arms. Y/N gave him a confused look, and he winked at her.

"Where are you two going?"
"We have to go get your present. Right, Finn?"

Finn smiled at Richie and put his fist in his mouth while cooing. Y/N watched Richie as he almost melted at Finn's actions. Richie shook his head and walked out of the living room.

Y/N looked through the pictures she took on her, waiting for Richie and Finn to return. She heard Richie come back into the room, and she put her away as he handed Finn to her. He was wearing a new onesie. His onesie said 'Will You Marry Daddy?'.

She read his onesie, and she gasped as she looked up and saw Richie down on one knee with a small box in his hand. She placed one hand over her mouth and held Finn tightly other. Tears began to fill her eyes as Richie began speaking.

"Y/N, you have changed my life so much. You've given me a beautiful son, and you've made me the happiest I've ever been. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/N, will you marry me?"
"Yes! Of course, I'll marry you, Richie."

Richie smiled and slid the ring into her finger. They stood up, and Richie connected their lips in a sweet, comforting kiss. They pulled away from the kiss and did their best to hug each other, without crushing Finn.

"I love you so much, Richie."
"I love you too, baby, and I love you too, Finnie."

Richie kissed Finn's head as he pulled them into a family hug. He was so happy that Y/N said yes because he didn't want to be with anyone other that her. He loved her and Finn so much, and he knew that his future revolved around them.