She's My Entire World (Clark Honus)

Clark knew that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame people were making a documentary about the Blue Jean Committee. He knew that they were going to bring up his past and his troubles with Gene.

The documentary crew arrived, and Clark showed them where they could set up their camera and mics in the living room. Their make up artists powdered his face, and they began the interview.

They asked him about Gene, and how the BJC got started. They also asked about his family in Chicago, and how they felt about him pursuing a career in music. He showed them around his merchandise room, and as soon as they got settled back in the living room, the front door opened.

Y/N's eyes went wide as she saw the cameras set up in their house. She walked all the way into the house and smiled at everyone.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting."
"It's fine, baby. You didn't know. Actually, you should be over too. We're talking about the BJC."

Y/N sat her stuff down, and the documentary crew sat a chair out for her beside Clark. She walked by him, and he grabbed her wrist and  pulled her back to him. He leaned up, and she met him halfway for a sweet kiss. She pulled away and sat down in the chair. The makeup artist touched up her makeup, and they began asking questions. 

"So Y/N, how did you meet Clark?"
"We met back when the BJC was still together. I was his assistant at the time."
"How did you go from being his assistant to being his...?"
"Wife. We're married."

Clark reaches over and interlocked his fingers with hers. Y/N smiled at him , and Clark turned towards the camera.

"She was always more that just an assistant to me. She helped me through so much in my life. When I was on drugs and drinking heavily, she helped me get clean and slow down my alcohol intake. Whenever I felt like no one cared about me, Y/N was there to tell me that she loved me and cared about me. It might have taken me a couple years to realize it, but she's my entire world. I don't know what I'd do with out her."
"Aw, Clark. I love you so much."
"I love you too, baby, so much."

Clark lean close to her and captured her lips is a sweet kiss. They pulled away and looked towards the documentary crew. The noticed that some of them had tears in their eyes. The guy asking the questions cleared his throat and wiped his eyes. He looked at Clark and Y/N and smiled.

"So, uh how long have you two been married?"
"Almost twenty years. After the BJC split up, I started doing drugs again. Y/N would come and check on me, and I would tell her that I was doing okay when the truth was that I was spiraling. I almost OD, and Y/N saved my life. She helped me get clean again, and I realized that I needed her. I told her how I felt, and I was to learn that she felt the same way. We got married in the early nineties, and my life is one hundred percent better with her by my side."
"Do you have any kids?"
"We have a son, Clark Jr.. He goes by CJ."

The documentary crew asked some more questions, and Y/N and Clark happily answered them. Soon, the crew packed up their equipment and left the Honus residence.

As soon as they were gone, Clark walked back into their house and saw Y/N staring at the view of the beach from the living room window. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Y/N leaned back against him and hummed as he kissed the side of her head.

"You know, you make my life one hundred percent better too. I don't know what I'd do with out you, Clark."
"You don't have to worry about that, babe. I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours forever."
"And I'm yours forever."

Clark tightened his hold around Y/N a bit, and they continued to stare out the living room window at the view of the sunset, just enjoying each other's company. Y/N and Clark were made for each other. It might have taken both of them a while to realize it, but now that they have, nothing could tear them apart.