I Can't Do This Anymore (Officer Slater)

Y/N hated how she felt. She didn't want to develop feelings for Slater, but it happened anyways. They were friends with benefits, and Y/N knew that Slater didn't want to be more than that with her. He even called her his 'Fuck Buddy'.

Their deal was to sleep together with no strings attached. Y/N agreed to this because she didn't see herself falling for him, but boy, was she wrong.

When Slater called her at 10:30 p.m., she knew exactly what he wanted. She got into her car and drove over to his place. After each of their meetings, it got harder and harder for Y/N to leave his house afterwards without feeling anything towards him. She wanted to be more than just his 'Fuck Buddy'. She wanted to be in a relationship with him, but she knew he wasn't looking for a relationship with her.

She pulled into his driveway and turned her car off. She got out of her car and walked to his door. She knocked, and he whipped the door open quickly, smiling at her. Y/N thought he look absolutely adorable smiling like that. Damn her feelings.

Slater steppes to the side and let her into his house. He shut the door and watched as Y/N slipped her shoes off at the door. She turned around to face him, and was shocked to see him already looking at her. He smiled at her again as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Long time, no see. Y/N, how have you been?"
"You literally saw me two nights ago."
"I know, but that was a long time to go without seeing you."

Y/N attempted to now blush at his comment, knowing that he didn't mean it that way she took it.

"So, you want a beer?"
"Yeah, sure. Thanks."
"You know where the living room is. Go make yourself comfortable."

Y/N nodded at him and walked into his living room. She sat down on his couch and played with her fingers. Her thoughts were running wild. What if he knows, and he called her over here to end their situation? Or, what if the words slip out during sex, and they make Slater freak out?

She was pulled form her thoughts as Slater came into the living room hold two beers. He handed her a beer then sat down beside her in the couch.

They began drinking and talking about the days, then the next thing you know, Slater pulled Y/N into his lap and began kissing her deeply. He lifted himself and her off the couch and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her.

After they were finished, Y/N sat in his bed with so many emotions flowing through her. She can't do it anymore. As much as she hated it, she knew what she had to do.

"I can't do this anymore."

Slater gave her a confused look, and she got out of his bed putting her bra and panties back on.

"What do you mean?"
"I think we should stop doing this."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to be just your 'Fuck Buddy'. I want to be more than that, and I know that's not what we agreed on, but I can't help that I developed feeling for you. So, I think it's better if we end this between us, so my heart can stop pulling me towards you."

Y/N put on the rest of her clothes and walked out his bedroom door. Slater jumped out of bed and quickly put on boxers and a pair of sweatpants. He ran out of his bedroom, changing her, and he grabbed her shoulder before she could make it out his front door. She turned and looked at him with a sad expression.

"Y/N, please. D-Don't go. Stay, please."
"Why should I stay?"
"Because I have feeling for you too. I've felt like this for a while, and I was too afraid to say anything because I didn't want to mess things up. I'm sorry. Please stay with me."

Y/N stepped closer to Slater and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down into a comforting kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tightly against himself.

They pulled away from each other, and Slater grabbed her hand and lead them back to his bedroom. They climbed into his bed, and Slater cuddled himself around Y/N. She smiled to herself and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm so glad you feel the same way about me."
"I'm glad you feel the same way about me too, Slate."

They snuggled themselves closer to each other, and drifted to sleep in each other's arms. They were happy with each other, and they didn't plan anything changing that.