I Love Your Daughter, Sir (Agent Haggard)

Haggard and Zoil's oldest daughter, Y/N, had been dating for a couple of months unbeknownst to Zoil. Haggard was completely in love with her, but he didn't like having to sneak around.

He wanted to be able to hold and kiss her in public. Y/N wanted to do those things too, but she was afraid of how her dad would react.

Y/N was new to the agency and Haggard and O'Reilly were assigned to train her, with strict instructions to keep her safe. When her training was finished, Y/N was assigned to help Haggard and O'Reilly.

That was months ago, and now Y/N and Haggard were making out in the backseat of the car while O'Reilly went into the sandwich shop.

"God, you're so hot, Y/N."
"Don't get yourself to excited. O'Reilly will be back any minute."

Haggard moved his head to her neck and placed kisses there. He groaned when he heard the car's CB radio go off. He reached through the front seats and answered the radio call.

Haggard sighed as he listened to the call saying they were being reassigned. He climb out of the backseat, fixing himself.

"I'm gonna go find O'Reilly so we can head out."
"Okay, handsome."

Haggard shot Y/N a playful look and kissed her lips. He pulled away and walked into the sandwich shop. He and O'Reilly walked out of the sandwich shop, got in the car, and drove to their destination.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Haggard couldn't believe that they were reassigned to help Zoil, and looking an actual alien. He swore to himself that he would protect Y/N no matter what.

When O'Reilly ran out of the comic book shop screaming, Haggard and Y/N ran in with their guns drawn. They didn't see the alien, just a man in an alien mask. Then, the alien appeared, and Haggard pointed his gun at him. Suddenly, they were knocked down by the man, and Y/N hit her head on a shelf.

Haggard shot at the RV till it was out of sight. He cursed under his breath as he remembered that Y/N got knocked down also. He ran over to her and helped her up. He helped her to the car and leaned her against it.

"Hey, baby. Are you okay? I swear I'm gonna kill that motherfucker that knocked you down."
"I'm okay, Hag. Calm down, your face is turning red."

Haggard wrapped his arms around her waist, not caring who saw. He leaned his head down so they were forehead to forehead.

"I just want to keep you safe. I want to protect you."
"You do keep me safe, and you do protect me. I'm fine, babe. Stop worrying."

Haggard moves his hands from resting on her hips to cupping her cheeks. He wiped his thumb across her cheek and pulled her into a kiss.

"Okay, what news do you have-HAGGARD, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KISSING MY DAUGHTER?"

Haggard jumped away from Y/N as her heard Zoil yelling at him. Zoil rushed toward Haggard putting his gun under his chin. Haggard put his hands up defensively as Zoil questioned him.

"Fucking answer me, Haggard. Why were you kissing my daughter?"
"I love your daughter, sir. I'm in love with you Y/N."

Y/N stared at Haggard with wide eyes, smiling. Zoil wen from looking at Haggard to looking at Y/N. She walked over and stood beside Haggard, moving her dad's fun away from him.

"I'm in love with you too, Haggard."
"WHAT?"
"It's true Dad. I love him."

Haggard pulled Y/N into another kiss, not bothered by the fact that her dad was right in front of them. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. Yeah, he really did love her.