You're An Amazing Actor (Barry Berkman)

(I know this is a picture of Bill at the Emmy's, but let's pretend it's Barry. Okay? Okay, great!)

Barry couldn't believe that he had actually been nominated for an Oscar, considering where he came from. He used to be a self-conscience hitman, and now, he was a successful actor.

Y/N had been with him every step of the way. She helped him confront Fuches and leave his old life behind him. Barry loved her for it too. She was the first person to call and tell him congratulation on him nomination, and Barry asked her if she be his date. Of course, she said yes.

Barry and Y/N had been friends for a couple of month before Barry confessed his feelings for her. Y/N had the same feelings for Barry, and now they've been together for almost two years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was the day of the awards, and Barry was super nervous. He had never been nominated for anything. He believed that he didn't deserve to be recognized amongst other actors who had been in the acting business longer than him.

Barry put on his tux and waited downstairs in his living room for the stylists to finished dolling Y/N up. He had recently bought a house and asked Y/N to move in with him. He loved her, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Barry was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the stylist introduce her. Y/N came down the stairs, and Barry's jaw dropped. She was wearing a gorgeous Y/F/C gown, and Barry thought it looked amazing on her.

"So, what do you think?"
"You look absolutely stunning."

She walked over and gave Barry a sweet kiss. They pulled away and walked to the car that Barry arranged for them to ride in. They got in, and the driver pulled away.

They were about ten minutes away, and Y/N noticed that Barry look tense. She reached over and placed a hand on his thigh.

"Are you okay, Bar?"
"Yeah, I'm just nervous, I guess."
"Why are you nervous?"
"I just...I don't feel like I deserve to be recognized when all these other actors are more talented than me."

Barry looked down at the floor, and Y/N grabbed his chin making him look at her.

"Barry, you are an amazing actor, and there is nothing that will change my mind. You deserve to be recognized because you have worked hard to get where you are today."

He gave Y/N a dopey smile and kissed her.  The driver announced that they had arrived and Barry helped Y/N out of the car. They walked hand in hand to where the red carpet began.

Barry led them across the red carpet, stopping and wrapping his arm around Y/N for pictures from the press. They made it passed all the cameras to be met with reporters calling Barry's name.

He walked up to a reporter and decided to answer their questions.

"Hi Barry!! And oh, who is this beautiful lady you have with you tonight?"
"This is my girlfriend, Y/N."

Y/N smiled at the reporter and tighten her grip on Barry's arm.

"Well, you guys look absolutely amazing together. So, Barry, how does it feel to be nominated for an Oscar?"
"It's a honor to be here and to be nominated."
"Do you think you'll win?"
"It would be amazing to win, but there are so many other wonderful actors who deserve to win."
"That's such a nice thing to say. Well, congratulations on your nomination, and hopefully, the Oscar will go home with you."

Barry and Y/N said their goodbye to the reporter and made their way into the venue. They found their seats and the show began.

The nominees for Barry's category were announced. The announcer opened the envelope, and Barry won. Barry was having a hard time processing everything as he made his way to the stage to receive his award. In his speech, he made sure to thank the two most important people in his life, Y/N and Gene Cousineau.

Barry made his way back to his seat and kissed Y/N as soon as he sat down. After the show over, there was a dinner being served, and Barry decided that he and Y/N would stay.

Y/N watched Barry as he ate and stared at his award. She laughed at took a picture of him.

"Hey, what was that for?"
"I'm sending it to Sally to show her that you're a hot shot now."
"Just because she you're best friend doesn't mean you have to send picture of me to her."
"Oh come on, Barry. You know Sally loves you. We all met in Gene's acting class, remember."
"How could forget the first time I met you?"

Y/N smiled and shook her head at him. He went back to eating and staring at his award. Y/N smiled as she watched him. He was truly an amazing actor, and she was madly in love with him.