I'm Happy To Have Them Both (Richie Tozier)

(Part 17 of Is The Baby Mine?)

Y/N and Richie finalized their wedding plans, and they went and got their marriage license. The trip to the court house was fun, and of course, Richie wanted them to take a cheesy picture with their marriage license.

Ben and Bev were coming over after dinner so Y/N could try on her wedding dress, and so the twins could meet Finn. Y/N was super excited to see her dress in person.

There was a knock on their front door, and Y/N quickly made her way to the door. She opened it and smiled at the Hanscom family. She welcomed all four of them in with tight hugs.

"It's so good to see all of you. I've missed your guys so much. Come on, Richie and Finn are in the living room."

The twins ran toward the living room, yelling for their uncle Richie as Ben tried to keep up with them. Y/N and Bev shared a laugh as they walked to living room. Y/N sat down beside Richie as the twins stared at Finn in his arms.

"Eddie, Stanley. This is Finn."
"Can we hold him?"
"Yeah, can we hold him?"
"Of course, boys."

Y/N slid over, and the twins climbed on to the couch in between her and Richie. He carefully handed Finn to the twins, and they both wrapped their arms around him. Finn laughed as Stanley tickled his sides. Eddie and Stanley laughed as they heard Finn laugh.

"Okay, boys. Don't move. We definitely need a picture of this."

Y/N, Richie, Bev, and Ben all pulled out their phones and took pictures of the twins holding Finn. Richie walked into the kitchen, and as soon as he was out of Finn's sight, he began to cry.

A scared look came to boys' face, and Y/N grabbed Finn, attempting to soothe his cries. When Richie walked back into the room, Y/N handed Finn over to him, and his cries quieted down. The boys still had a worried look on their face, and U/N sat back down beside them.

"What's wrong, boys?"
"We're sorry that we made him cry. We didn't mean to."
"Oh, boys. You guys didn't make him cry. He started crying because he couldn't find your uncle Richie."
"So, we didn't make him cry?"
"No, you didn't, and if you guys are good, me and Bev are gonna go upstairs."

Y/N stood up and wrapped her arm around Bev's, and they ran upstairs to her and Richie's room. Bev pulled the dress out of the protective bag and told Y/N to close her eyes. Bev helped her get into the dress and positioned her in front of a mirror.

"Okay, open your eyes."

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, and her jaw dropped at the sight of the dress.

"Beverly, this dress is absolutely beautiful. I love it so much."
"How does it fit? Is it tight or loose anywhere?"
"No, it fits perfectly. Thank you so much."
"You're very welcome."

Y/N pulled Bev into a hug as small tears come to her eyes. She absolutely loved the dress. Bev helped her out of the dress, and they hid it where Richie wouldn't find it. They made their way back downstairs, and they smiled when they saw the twins playing with Finn.

Y/N sat down beside Richie as Bev sat down beside Ben. Richie threw his around around Y/N, and he leaned over and placed a kiss on the side of her head. They all smiled as the watched the boys play. They turned their attention to Ben as he spoke.

"Rich, I gotta say you can not deny Finn. He looks exactly like you, man."
"He even laughs like you, Richie. You two have definitely got a 'Trashmouth Jr.' on your hands."

A smile came to Y/N's face as she shifted closer to Richie.

"And I'm happy to have them both. My boys mean everything to me. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love my both of my 'Trashmouths' very much."
"Aw, baby. We love you too."

Richie leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on Y/N's lips. He pulled away and turned his attention back to his son and nephews.

It didn't bother Y/N one bit that Finn looked exactly like Richie. She loved how smile they were. They were her whole world, and she'd do anything to make sure that they were happy.