Just Checking On You (Willy)

Today was the day that Y/N was finally gonna do it. She was gonna tell Willy that she has feelings for him.

She got into her car and drove to the pool. She sat in her car for a few minutes trying to figuring out what she was going to say to him.

Y/N exited her car and walked to the entrance of the pool. She entered the gate, and her hands began to shake. She tried her best to swallow her nerves and walked towards the pool house.

She entered the pool house and saw Willy eating ice cream with some kids. He saw Y/N and smiled turning his attention to her.

"Hey, Y/N. What's up?"
"There's something I need to tell you."
"Okay."

Before she could say anything else, her nerves made her stomach churn causing her to throw up in front of Willy and the kids.

She heard laughter and looked up to find the kids laughing at her. Her face began to turn red, and she slapped a hand over her mouth. She suddenly turned away from them and ran back to her car.

Y/N got back into her car and drove back to her house. When she arrived home, she threw herself down on her couch and cried.

Five hours later, she was still on her couch, but the tears stopped falling a long time ago. Maybe it was better for her not to tell Willy how she really felt. Maybe she should moved to a different town and forget about him.

Y/N was pulled from her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door. She pulled herself off the couch and walked over to the door to answer it. A surprised expression came to her when she opened the door and saw Willy standing there.

"Hey, Y/N."
"H-Hey, Willy. What are you doing here?"
"Just checking into you. You left the pool in a hurry, and I wanted to make sure you were alright."

Y/N stepped to the side and let Willy come into her house. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a beer, knowing exactly where they were. She sat on the couch, and he joined her there.

"So, are you alright?"
"No, I'm not alright."
"What's wrong? You can tell me."

Y/N took a deep breath and looked at Willy to find him already looking at her.

"Okay, I have feelings for you."
"What?"
"I like you, and I think about you all the time, but not in like a creepy way. I love everything about you. Your eyes, your hair, and even that stupid pancho you have. I know that you probably don't like me this and that's okay-"

Y/N was interrupted by Willy pressing his lips against hers. She was surprised at first, but she kissed him back, deepening the kiss. When air became a necessity, they both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"What was that for?"
"I couldn't think of any other way to shut you up so I could tell you that I feel the same exact way. I like you too, Y/N."

Y/N leaned forward and pulled Willy into a tight hug. He hugged her back and placed a kiss on the side of her head. She smiled into his neck at his gesture. She had him now, and she knew that he wasn't going anywhere. Even if she threw up in front of him at the pool.