I Miss You So Much (Richie Tozier)

(Part 15 of Is The Baby Mine?)

Y/N had just laid Finn down for a nap, and she walked into the living room to play on her computer. She opened her laptop and before she could click on her game, Richie FaceTimed her. She answered the call and smiled at Richie.

"Hi, baby!"
"Hey, gorgeous. I miss you so much. God, I want to kiss you so bad."
"I miss you too, Rich. How's the tour going?"
"It's good. I talk about you and Finn a lot."

Richie gave Y/N a sad smile, and he sighed.

"Let's talk about our wedding instead of being sad that you're gone. So, we definitely know that Finn will be the ring bearer, and I think I want Bev to design my dress. What do you think?"
"I think you would look beautiful in a dress that Bev designs. Where's Finny?"
"He's asleep-"

Just as Y/N spoke, cries from the baby monitor began to flood the room.

"He just woke up. I'll be right back. Don't hang up."

Y/N quickly stood up from her chair and walked up the stairs to Finn's room. She opened the door and pulled him out of the crib. She changed his diaper and carried him down the stairs. She sat back down on her chair and propped her phone so Richie could see them both.

"Finn, look. There's daddy. Say hi to daddy."
"Hi, Finny. How's my little man?"

Finn whined and reached for the screen. Tears began to pool in Richie's eyes. He wiped them away and sniffled.

"I miss you too, buddy. I want to hug and kiss you and mommy so bad. I want to be there with y'all. I hate sleeping in a bed by myself. I can't wait to come home."
"We know. We can't wait for you to come home either."
"Well, it's getting kinda late here so I better go to sleep. I love you too so much."
"We love you too so much."
"Bye baby. Bye Finny."
"Bye Rich."

They hung up the call, and Y/N sat back in her chair holding Finn close to her. She wanted Richie to come home and be with them, but she knew that he was working. She loved him so much, and she'd wait a million years for him to come home. He and Finn meant everything to her. She'd wait forever if she had too.

(I'm sorry it's so short 😭)