Bill Learning The Reader's First Language (Headcanon)

Y/F/L = Your First Language

• Bill really wanted to surprise you for your one year anniversary.

• He decided that the best way to surprise her was to learn your first language.

• He wanted to write you a romantic paragraph and read it in your first language.

• He started taking classes and let's be honest, he was awful at first.

• He could hardly pronouns any of the words, and he felt like he was going to be awful.

• After being in the class for a couple of weeks,
he began to get better at speaking the language.

• He managed to get the paragraph wrote, and he could read it in your language.

• He was super proud of himself for learning the language, and he hoped that you would like it.

• On the day of your anniversary, Bill invited you over to his place for a romantic dinner.

• He decided that he was going to attempt to cook food from your home country.

• You knocked on his front door, and he opened it with a huge smile on his face.

• He pulled you into a tight hug, and placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

• "Happy anniversary, beautiful."

• "Happy anniversary, babe."

• You were surprised to see that he a actually cooked a meal without burning his house down.

• The food he prepared was delicious. You cleaned your plate.

• You handed Bill his present, and he opened it.
He smiled widely as he took it out of the box.

•It was a huge throw blanket with a picture of his girls on it.

• "Y/N, this is amazing. Thank you."

• "It's no problem, and it was their idea."

• He stood up and walked over to you, pulling you into a sweet hug.

• He stood beside you and pulled out a folded piece of paper, and he smiled as he began to read the paper.

• "Y/N, I love you. I know we've never said that, but I wanted you to hear it from me, for the first time, in your first language. It's totally true. I love you so much. I'm pretty sure I fell in love with you the first day I met you. Happy one year anniversary. I hope that we get to have many more together." (I know this is in English. The reader's language was never specified so feel free to read it your language 💙)

• Your jaw dropped as you heard Bill speak you first language.

• He finished reading and looked up at you seeing the shocked look on your face and chuckled.

• "Bill, when you did you learn Y/F/L?"

• "I took some classes."

• "Why?"

• "I wanted to surprise and show you that I care about your home country."

• You stood up and wrapped your arms around his neck. You pulled him down into a loving kiss.

• You pulled away, and you both smiled at each other.

• "Oh , hey Bill? I love you."

• You told him that you loved him in your first language and it made him happy.

• He wanted to learn everything about you, and him learning your first language was just the beginning.