I Enjoyed It Very Much (Aaron Conners)*

Warnings: Smut, Language

Y/F/R = Your Favorite Resturant

Y/N and Aaron have been dating for a couple of weeks, and things were going great. They went out on dates and hung out on each other's couches while watching old movies and sporting events. The only thing they hadn't done was have sex.

Don't get them wrong, it's not that they didn't want to. They just never found the write time to do it. They wanted each other, and Aaron decided that he was going to do something about it.

He called and invited Y/N over for dinner, and of course, she said yes. Y/N wanted to seal the deal with Aaron, but she was a tad bit nervous. He was incredibly hot, and she was scared that she wouldn't live up to his expectations.

Y/N arrived at his apartment, and she knocked on the door. He opened it with a big smile on his face.

"Hi, beautiful. Won't you come in?"
"I'd love to, Aaron."

She walked into his apartment, and he pulled her into a hug. He pulled back a bit and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Something smells good in here."
"I would say that I cooked, but that would by lying. I ordered food from Y/F/R."
"Mmm, good thing I'm starving."
"Well, lets eat."

Aaron and Y/N sat at his island in his kitchen, and they ate and talked about their day. When they were finished, U/N helped him clean up his kitchen. There was feeling in the air, and they both sensed it.

Y/N ran her hand across his back, and Aaron suddenly turned around and pinned her body in between his and the island. He rested his hands on her hips as she snakes hers around his neck. He leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. He slid his tongue across her bottom lip, and she parted her lips slightly, letting him slide his tongue into her mouth.

When the need for air became to great, they both pulled away, gasping for air. Aaron looked down at her with lust filled eyes.

"Please, come to my bed room with me."
"Let's go."

Y/N gasped suddenly and laughed as Aaron picked her up by her thigh and carried her to his room. He laid her down on his bed, and he placed himself on top of her. He kissed her lips again then moved down to her neck. Aaron pulled her shirt up and off of her, and he kissed the tops of her breast through her bra as he undid it. He pulled it off of her, and he stared down at her.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Y/N."

Y/N say up and connected their lips again as she pulled Aaron's shirt up. He pulled back and pulled his shirt off, throwing it behind him. He laid her back down and began kissing down her body. He kissed her lips, her jaw, her neck, her chest, and he stopped when he made it to her breasts.

He pulled her right nipple into his mouth, lightly grazing his teeth across it, and Y/N moaned. He cupped her left breast and massaged it as he continues to lick and suck her right one. He moved his mouth to the left one, show it the same amount of attention. He moved in from her breast, and he kissed down her stomach to the waist band of her jeans. He undid them, and she help him pulled them off of her legs. He went to pull her panties off, but she stopped him suddenly.

"W-Wait, there's something you should know."
"What's that, sweetheart?"
"I've never had a guy go down on me."
"Are you serous?"
"One hundred percent."
"What a shame. Well, I'd love to be your first. If you're okay with that?"
"Y-Yeah, I'm okay with it."

Aaron smiled at her and kissed her right below her newly button. He slowly dragged her panties off her legs, and she moaned as he began kissing her under thigh. He spread her legs wider and Softly licked from her entrance up to her clit. She moaned loudly and arched her hips off the bed. He reached one hand up and held her hips down to the bed. Y/N tugged on his hair as he sucked on her clit.

"Holy shit, Aaron. Fuck, that feels amazing."

He hummed against her clit causing her to moan his name. The sound of her loaning his name went straight to his dick. He never wanted to stop hearing her make these sounds.

He pulled away slightly and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. He lowered his mouth to her entrance, and he began slipping his tongue in and out at a quick pace. Y/N moaned at the feeling, and she gripped his hair again. He moved his tongue faster, and Y/N began to feel warmth spread across her lower stomach.

"I-I'm close, Aaron."

He moved his thumb faster across her clit, and soon, Y/N came seeing starts. She had never experienced anything like that before, and she absolutely loved it. A though came across her brain, and she quickly jumped of his bed and ran to the bathroom, shutting in behind her. Aaron watched her with a confused on his face.
He quickly made his way to the door and knocked softly.

"Y/N, are you okay? I'm sorry if I took things to far."
"No, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. I just feel that I enjoyed what we did more that you did."
"What! No, I enjoyed it very much. Why don't you come out so we can talk?"

Y/N carefully opened the door and stuck her head out. She opened the door all the way and walked out of the bathroom wearing one of his towels. She sat down on the edge of his bed, and he sat beside her.

"I did enjoy it. I'm more of a giver than receiver, and I love making the other person fell good."
"R-Really?"
"Yeah, I've been told on multiple occasions by multiple girls that I'm the best at going down."
"For my first experience, I say that you were absolutely fantastic."
"Why, thank you. Here, put this on."

Aaron handed her his shirt and her panties. She frowned and gave him a confused look.

"You don't want to continue?"
"Hey, we have plenty of time to get to the rest. Right now, let's rest. Okay, baby."

Y/N nodded and smiled at him before removing the towel and putting on her panties and the shirt. Aaron pulled the blankets back, and they both crawled underneath it, wrapping their arms around each other. He kissed her lips, and she rested her head on his chest as she drifted to sleep.

Aaron was shocked that nobody had ever went down on Y/N. She was absolutely gorgeous and deserves to be treated like a queen. And, he decided right then that that was what he wanted to do. He wanted to make sure that Y/N got the queen like treatments she deserved, and Aaron would be by her side for as long as she decided to let him stay. Little did he know that she'd let him stay forever.