I Love Your Body, Bill (Bill Hader)*

Warnings: Smut, Language

Y/N was sitting on the couch, watching tv and waiting for Bill to come home. He had to go to set today for a new movie that he's in, and Y/N was happy that they were filming in LA. She heard the front door open and slam closed, and she jumped, almost falling off the couch.

She quickly stood up and walked towards the door, looking for him. She made it to the door, and he wasn't there. Suddenly, she heard the fridge close, and she walked into the kitchen.

Y/N walked in and saw Bill leaned upon against the counter, drinking a beer. She smiled and walked over to him. Her smile faded as she saw that he had an upset look on his face. She stood in front of him, and he looked up at her.

"Are you okay, babe? You walked in and slammed the front door and now, you're downing a beer. What's up?"
"It's just something stupid. Don't worry about it."
"Well, I'm gonna worry about it because it's bothering you. You can tell me, okay?"

Y/N moved closer to him, and he sat his beer down and immediately pulled her into his arms. Y/N wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back. He pulled away slightly, and he looked down at her.

"Today on set, the guys, including me, had to be shirtless, and these other guys are like seriously ripped. Like chiseled in stone ripped, and I looked at myself. I felt very self conscious because I'm don't have abs and muscles like them."
"You don't need abs and muscles to look good. You're hot just the way you are."
"Come on, Y/N. Be serious. I have a dad bod, and people don't want to see me shirtless."
"Hey, I love your body, Bill. I want to see you shirtless all the time. When you're outside laying by the pool, watching the girls play, I can't help but stare at you and how the sun bounces off your skin. You're perfect."

Y/N smiled at Bill, and he smiled back. He leaned down and kiss her lips softly. They pulled away, and an idea crossed Y/N's mind. She looked up at Bill with a playful yet serious look in her face.

"Why don't we go upstairs, and I show you how perfect I think you are?"

Bill's eyes went wide, and he smiled and nodded at her. She grabbed his hand and lead him up stairs to their bedroom. They barely made it through their bedroom door  as Y/N began kissing him passionately. He kissed her back, and she slid her hands up under his shirt and raked her nails across his stomach and chest.

Y/N pulled away long enough to pull his shirt off of him and drop it to the floor. She ran her hands up his stomach and chest and cupped his face. Before she could kiss him again, he quickly pulled her shirt and bra off.

She moved her hands to his jeans, and she undid them as he did the same with her's. They quickly pulled their pants off, and Y/N lead Bill over to the bed. She sat him down on the edge, and she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Baby, you really don't have to."
"I know I dint have to, but I really want to. I want to show you that I love everything about your body."

Y/N ran her hand across Bill's clothed erection, and he sucked in a huge breath of air as she began pulling his boxers off of him. Once the boxers were gone, Y/N softly grasped his member. She began stroking him, and he let out a loud moan as she licked a striped stripe from the base to the tip of his dick. She pulled the head into her mouth and began bobbing her up and down, taking him in as much as she could. He snaked a hand into her hair, and he pulled and gripped the strands carefully.

"Fuck, Y/N. You're so good at giving head. Like, who the hell taught you how to this? Shit, baby."

She moaned around his dick causing him to squirm for moment. He tighten his grip in her hair causing her to look up at her. He was panting for air, and she smiled at him.

"You good?"
"Yeah, but I don't wanna come like that, and i want you to come with me."

Y/N stood up and smiled at him as she took her panties off and flung them across the room. She told Bill to slide up the bed to the pillows, and he never took his eyes off her as he moved. Once he got into position, Y/N climbed on top of him and kissed him again. She loved down to his neck and chest causing him to moan again.

She sat up and positioned his member at her entrance. She slowly slid down onto his dick, and they both moaned at the feeling of both of them. Bill nicked his hips, encouraging her to move. Y/N began bouncing up and down on his dick causing both of them to be a moaning mess.

"Baby, fuck. You feel so good."
"Mmm, you feel good too. Can you see that I love your body now?"
"Yes, fuck, I can see it as clear as day."

Y/N rested her hands in his chest as she began moving faster. He tightly gripped her hips, moving along with her. He snuck a hand between her thighs and began rubbing her clit at a fast paced. Y/N screwed her eyes shut and moaned at the feeling. Her hips faltered, and she clenched her walls around him.

"I'm-I'm close, Bill."
"My too baby."

Bill took his hand that was griping her hip, and he helped her moved faster. Y/N came shortly after, moaning Bill's name and some curse words. After a couple of thrusts, Bill came into her with a loud moan of her name. Y/N pulled off of him and fell down onto the bed beside him. He rolled over and gathered her into his arms. He kissed the top of her head as he smiled to himself.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I don't know how I would conquer my insecurities with out you."
"I love you too, Bill. That's what I'm here for."

Y/N began go drift to sleep in Bill's arms. He grabbed the blankets and threw them ove the both of you. Bill knew that he wasn't the most fit guy, but he was glad that he was in love with someone who loved his dad bod. He knew Y/N would love him no matter what, and that though excited him even more as he too drifted to sleep.