Are You Jealous? (Bill Hader)

Y/N was super excited that her boyfriend, Bill, was taking her to the set of his new movie. They've been together for a little over a year, and they are the happiest they've ever been.

When they arrived on set, Bill introduced Y/N to his cast mates and important people around set. He showed her his trailer, and she ran through his lines with him. There was a knock on the door, and Bill answered it. He walked back over to Y/N and smiled at her.

"Who was that?"
"Oh, it was a set assistant. He told me that they're ready on set for me."
"So, doesn't that mean you should go to set?"
"Well, yeah, but I was wondering if you wanted to come watch."
"Can I really?"
"Yeah, of course. Come on, baby."

Bill helped Y/N stand up, and they made their way to the set. Y/N stood behind the director and watched as Bill took his place on set. Just then, a beautiful woman, that Y/N had yet to meet, stood close to Bill and made small talk with him till the director told them to get in place.

The director called action, and the scene began. Bill and the woman began taking in  an argument like form, raising their voices and using hand motions. Suddenly, in the middle of the woman's rant, Bill placed both of his hands on her face and pulled her into a kiss. Y/N let out a quite gasp, and her jaw clenched and nostrils flared. She walked out the closest door and went back to Bill's trailer.

The scene finished, and Bill walked off set to where he left Y/N. He looked around, but he didn't see her standing where he left her. He pulled out his phone and sent Y/N a text. She replied saying that she was in his trailer. He quickly made his way to his trailer, and he opened the door and saw Y/N sitting on his couch with an irritated look on her face.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why did you leave the set?"
"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine."
"No, you're not. You're obviously upset. Why are you upset?"
"I'm not upset."
"Yes, you are. Tell me why."
"I told you I'm not upset. Drop it, Bill."
"So, you're upset, but about what? Think, Bill. What would make her upset?"

Bill began pacing back forth and tapping his lips with a questioning look on his face. Y/N rolled her eyes and huffed out a sigh. Suddenly, realization hit Bill like a truck, and he playfully smiled at Y/N.

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"
"No."
"You totally are."
"So, what if I am?"
"Aw, baby. You have no reason to be jealous. It was a fake kiss for the movie. You're the only person I want to actually kiss."
"You promise?"
"I promise."

Bill walked over to her and pulled her up into his arms. He captured her lips in sweet, comforting kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They pulled away, and Bill connected their foreheads and looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much, Y/N."
"I love you too, Bill."

Y/N knew that she shouldn't have got jealous, but she was happy that Bill was there to reassure her. She truly loved him and wanted him to kiss her till the end of time.