We're At Work (Bill Hader)*

(Part 2 of I'm Available)

Y/N was right. Things did blossom between her and Bill. They got closer and even went on a few dated before Bill asked her to be his girlfriend. Y/N said yes, and Bill was happy that she said yes.

Bill and Y/N have been together for a couple of months and no one in the SNL office knows besides John. He promised to keep their relationship a secret as long as they kept it professional while he was in the room.

Bill had just returned from a trip to LA to do interviews on late night talk shows, and they haven't had sex since before Bill left, so there was some sexual tension between them.

Y/N, Bill, and John had been trying to write a sketch for three hours, and they were making no progress. Y/N tried to clear her head and focus on writing ideas, but she couldn't help but stare at Bill. She thought that he looked absolutely hot, and she wanted him.

Bill wasn't doing any better himself. He tried to listen to John's jokes and suggestions, but his mind was focused on Y/N. He wanted to tear all her clothes off and worship her, but he couldn't because they were stuck at work.

John noticed that something was off with Y/N and Bill. He suddenly stood up and walked towards the door. He turned around when he heard Bill speak to him.

"Where are you going?"
"We aren't getting any work done, so I'm headed to the coffee shop down the street to get some good ass coffee that will keep me awake. Would either of you like a coffee as well?"

Y/N and Bill nodded their heads at John, and he turned and walked out of the room. Bill and Y/N sat in awkward silence for a few minutes before Bill turned to face her. Y/N watched Bill as he slid himself closer to her in the couch. He placed his hand on her thigh and began rubbing it.

"Don't even think about it, Bill. We're at work, and John will be back soon."
"We'll be fast, and we won't get caught, I promise."

Y/N rolled her eyes at Bill and shot him a playful grin. Suddenly, she stood up and sat her laptop down on the desk. She turned around and climbed into Bill's lap with her legs straddling his thighs.

She leaned down and captured Bill's lips in a heated kiss. Bill licked her bottom lip, and Y/N opened her mouth, letting him slide his tongue in. He moved his hands to massage her breasts, and she moaned in his mouth. They pulled away, gasping for air.

Y/N slid off of Bill's lap and sat on her knee in the floor between his legs. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled his jeans and boxer down till his dick sprang out. She began stroking his dick, and Bill quietly moaned at her touch, remembering where they were.

"Fuck, Y/N. It's been too long."

She leaned down and placed her mouth around the head of his dick, and Bill moaned a little louder and placed a hand in Y/N's hair, pulling lightly. She moaned around his dick as she began sucking and licking his dick. Bill's grip on her hair tighten, and Y/N looked up at him.

"Y-You know that I don't last long like this."

Y/N let his dick slide out of her mouth as she continued to look at him.

"That's the whole point. We don't have enough time to actually fuck so we're gonna have to make do. Just shut up and let me blow you."

Bill raised his hands up in defense, and Y/N took him back into her mouth. She began bobbing head up and down on his dick. Bill moaned and threw his head back. He rested his arms on the back of the couch and tried not to buck his hips.

Y/N began bobbing faster and tired not to gag as Bill's hips jerked causing his dick to hit the back of her throat.

"Shit, Y/N. I'm close. Your mouth feels amazing."

Y/N kept sucking his dick at the fast pace she set, and Bill bucked his hips up and moaned as he came in her mouth. Y/N pulled him out of her mouth and swallowed.

She got off the floor and sat back on the couch beside Bill. He put himself back into his jeans and slid a hand across Y/N's thighs. He slid his hand under the hem of her dress, and he pushed her panties to the side and began rubbing her clit.

"I'm so glad you choose to wear a dress today."
"Me too."

Y/N moaned at his touch, and Bill began kissing her neck. He inserted two fingers in her entrance and began pumping them at a fast pace. Y/N lifted her hips off the couch in an attempt to get closer to Bill's hand. Bill shifted them so Y/N's back was now on the couch, and he was towering over her.

"Oh my God, Bill. Fuck, you're amazing at this."

Bill changed the angle of his fingers causing Y/N to moan louder. He leaned down and captured her lips, silencing her moan. Y/N moaned into Bill's mouth as he pumped his fingers faster into her. She felt her orgasm wash over her, and she clenched his fingers as she came. Bill released her lips, and Y/N gasped for air.

Suddenly, they heard John outside the door, and they quickly situated themselves. Y/N grabbed her laptop off the desk as Bill sprayed a bottle of air freshener to clean the air. They sat back down on the couch as John entered back into the room with three coffees.

John handed them their coffee and sat back down in his desk chair. He took a big drink of his coffee and looked at the two of them who looked like they got caught stealing cookies from a jar. He gave them a confused look as he set his coffee back down.

"I don't know what's wrong with you guys, but I hope the coffee fixed it. Did you come up with anything while I was gone?"
"No, but I think I have an idea now."

Bill stood up and walked over to John, telling him the idea that popped into his brain. Y/N sipped her coffee as she watched Bill explain his idea, and she smiled to herself.

She had fallen for him, and the fact that he wanted her too, made her heart best quicken. She knew it was to early for her to be in love with him, but she couldn't help how she felt. She really, really, really liked him, and she didn't care who knew.