Let Me Take Care Of You (Bill Hader)

Warnings: Reader is FTM

Y/N was walking through his and Bill's kitchen when he heard a sneeze followed by cough. Bill came down the stairs looking terrible. He walked to the kitchen table and sat down. He crossed his arms on the table and laid his head down on his arms.

"Bill, your obviously sick."
"No, I'm not. I feel fine."

Bill raised his head, and Y/N placed his hand on Bill's forehead.

"You're burning up, babe. Please go back to bed."
"I can't. I have to go to work. We have to finish the new script for Barry."
"At least go lay in the couch. I'll call Alec and tell him that you're sick. Please, let me take care of you."
"Okay."

Bill stood up and made his way to the couch. He laid down and curled himself into a ball. Y/N found a spare blanket and pillow, and he brought them into the living room to make Bill comfortable.

Y/N placed the pillow under Bill's head and threw the blanket over him. He bent down and ran his fingers through Bill's hair softly.

"I'm gonna fix you some soup, okay?"
"Okay, baby."

Y/N stood up, and he leaned over and placed a kiss on Bill's head. He made his way to the kitchen and made Bill some soup. While he was in the kitchen, he called Alec and told him that Bill was sick. Alec was very understanding, and he told Y/N to keep Bill at home till he was feeling better.

Y/N walked back into the living room and saw that Bill was sleeping. He carefully sat the bowl of soup down, and he smiled as he saw how peaceful he looked. He turned to walk away but stopped when Bill grabbed his hand.

"Stay with me, please."
"Okay."

Bill made room on the couch, and Y/N slid onto the couch beside him. Bill wrapped himself around Y/N, and he nestled his face into Y/N's neck. Y/N smiled as he ran his fingers through Bill's hair. Bill hummed as he leaned into Y/N's touch.

"Thank you for wanting to take care of me."
"It's no problem, babe. I'll always want to take care of you because I love you."
"I love you too."

Bill snuggled himself back into Y/N, and he slowly drifted back to sleep. Y/N smiled and made himself con the couch with Bill. He knew that he would catch Bill's cold by laying this close to him, and he didn't care. He loved Bill, and no sickness would stop him from loving him.