Read To Me, Please (Willy)

Y/N hated when she and Willy fought. Their fights weren't gentle either. They always consisted of yelling, cuss words, and slamming doors. They always made up and snuggled for the rest of the night.

Willy slammed their front door and left twenty minutes ago. Y/N didn't know if he was coming back because he wasn't usually gone for this long. She was starting to get worried. They might have been fighting over something stupid, but Y/N still loved him.

She was lying on the couch, tears streaming down her face when she heard the front door open. She got up and ran to the knowing who it was. Y/N pulled Willy into a tight hug.

He smelled like weed, and she was kinda angry that he didn't invite her smoke with him, but she dropped it. She wrapped her arms tighter around him, causing him to groan a little.

"I'm sorry for getting mad and yelling at you."
"It's okay. I'm sorry for slamming the door and leaving."

Willy looked down at her and saw more tears threatening to leave her eyes. A sad expression came across his face as he saw the tears slide from her eyes. He moved his hands to pull her face up so that she would look at him.

"Baby, what's wrong? I apologized."
"I know you did. I just didn't know if you were coming back. You were gone for a long time."
"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't want to yell anymore, so I went outside and sat in the porch. I cried for a little bit, then I smoked a joint to calm my nerves."
"I love you Willy."
"I love you too, Y/N."

Willy leaned down and kissed her. He tasted like weed, but Y/N didn't care. He pulled away and connected their foreheads. He smiled when an idea came to him.

"Read to me, please."
"What?"
"I want you to read to me, please baby."

Y/N nodded her head, and he started laughing like a school boy. He walked over to the book shelf and grabbed "Oh, The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.

"Why did you grab this one?"
"You know I love Dr. Seuss, Sam I Am."

Y/N laughed and shook her as he basically dragged her to their bedroom. Willy pulled her into bed with him and wrapped his arms around her body. He got himself comfortable, and Y/N began to read.

She was three and half pages in when she heard little snores coming from Willy. The sight of his sleeping body clinging to hers, filled her heart.

Y/N careful placed the book at the night stand and pulled the covers over her and Willy. She placed a kiss on his forehead and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you so much, Willy."
"I love you too, baby."

Willy, sleepily, raised his head up and places soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away and wrapped his arms back around her. She giggled and snuggled into his arms. Y/N knew that no matter how much they fought, they still loved each other, and that every fight ended with them holding each other.