I Love You So Much, Son (Richie Tozier)

(Part 22 of Is The Baby Mine?)

Even though Y/N and Richie's honeymoon was over, they were excited to get home and see Finn. Taylor dropped them off at the airport, and he wished them a happy marriage as he said goodbye to them. They boarded their plane, and after they got comfortable in their first class seats, Richie sighed.

"What's wrong, Rich?"
"I'm kinda sad that our honeymoon is over, and that we have to leave these beautiful beaches."
"Hey, think about this. We're heading home to see our precious little boy and actually live life together as a married couple. The best days for us are still ahead. Don't get sad because the honeymoon is over, think about how amazing our future together is gonna be."
"I love you so much, honey."
"I love you too, babe."

Richie interlocked their fingers and brought the back of Y/N's hand up to his lips, and she smiled at him as he placed a kiss on the back of her hand. The plane began to take off, and he settled himself in his seat and squeezed Y/N's hand slightly, signaling that she was okay.

They landed at LAX, and Richie stretches his arms and yawned. The plane ride wasn't bad, and they both managed to sleep a little bit. They carefully made their way off the plane, and they grabbed their bags from the baggage claim.

They walked towards the front of the airport, and they smiled as they saw Y/N's dad standing there with a sign that said 'Mr. and Mrs. Tozier'. They quickly made their way over to him, and he pulled Y/N into a hug and shook Richie's hand. They got all the bags loaded into the car, and the drive to their house.

Y/N's dad began telling them about everything that Finn did while they were gone. He handed Y/N his phone, and she and Richie looked at the hundreds of pictures her dad had taken.

When they arrived at their house, Y/N got out of the car and ran to the house, leaving Richie and her dad to grab the bags. They both smiled and laughed, and Y/N's dad clapped Richie in the back.

"Let me guess. Everyday, she complained that she missed her baby?"
"You'd be right. I've honestly never seen her run that fast."

They shared another laugh as they made their way to the front door. They entered the house and saw that Y/N already had Finn in her arms, hugging him close to her body. Richie smiled and dropped the bags on his hands as he made his way over to his wife and son.

As soon as Finn saw Richie, he began whining and reaching for him. He smiled and took Finn into his arms. He began swaying him gently, soothing his whines as Y/N's parents told them bye and that they were just a phone call away.

Y/N walked back over to her husband and son, and she ran her fingers through Finn's curly hair that matched Richie's. Finn smiled at them, and Y/N swore that her heart melted.

"I missed my sweet baby so much."
"I know, babe. I missed my mini me."
"I swear you to have stole my heart."
"Just so you know, we don't plan on giving it back"
"I don't want-"

Y/N was interrupted by Richie's phone ringing. Richie looked at Y/N, and a smile came to his fave.

"Can you grab my phone and answer it? It's in my back pocket, and I would get it but my hands are full."

She rolled her eyes playfully, and she reached into his back pocket and retrieved his phone, grabbing his butt in the process. He jumped as a smirk cams to her face.

"Hey, you better watch it."
"I have a ring and marriage licenses that  says I can't touch you as I please."

Before Richie could come up with something good to say back, Y/N answered his phone and told him that it was Bill.

"What can we do for you, Bill?"
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about your book."

Y/N told Richie that Bill called about her book, and he kissed her cheek and took Finn upstairs to his room. Y/N smiled at him before turning her attention back to the phone call.

"So, you wanted to talk about my book?"
"I absolutely love your book."
"Really?"
"Yes, and I want you to meet my publisher. I've sent him a copy of your book for him to read before you meet him."
"Bill, this is so very exciting! Thank you so much for giving my book a chance."
"It's not a problem at all. You're a talent writer."

Y/N and Bill did their goodbyes, and she hung up the phone as she walked upstairs to Finn's room. She heard Richie talking, so she stood out side the doorway and listened to him.

"I love you so much, son. No matter what happens, I'll always love you unconditionally. I'll do anything and everything it takes for you to know that your daddy will always be here for you. Finnigan James Tozier, you're the best son a man could ask for."

Happy tears began to streak down Y/N face as she listened to Richie talk to Finn. Her heart was full of love for both of them, and she didn't like the thought her having this life with someone else. Richie and Finn were the loves of her life, and nothing could replace their special spot in her heart.