Wait, What? (Dave)

Working at the ice rink had been very boring to Dave. None of his other coworkers were interested in the same things as him, so he mostly stayed to himself.

The ice rink wasn't busy, so Dave decided to pull out his phone and watch some Voltron: Legendary Defender episodes on Netflix. He had made it through three episodes before he was interrupted.

"Are you watch Voltron: Legendary Defender?"

Dave quickly turned around in his chair to see who had caught him. He saw Y/N standing behind him with a smile on her face. She was fairly new, and Dave hadn't really spoken to her.

"Uh, yeah."
"That's cool, but I have to say the original is better."

Dave's grew wide at Y/N's statement. He hadn't meet many people who knew what Voltron was, let only a pretty girl who knew.

"Wait, what? You like Voltron?"
"Oh yeah. I love it."
"Wow, I would have never guessed it."
"What makes you say that?"
"Well, you're like really pretty."
"I'm not so sure about that."

Y/N had always felt self-conscience about her body. She wasn't skinny like the other girls, and she was picked on for it.

Dave gave Y/N a confused look as she sat down in the chair beside him. She looked over at him and tried to think of some way to rid the room of awkwardness.

"So, what other things are you into?"
"I-uh I like WWE-"
"You do? Me too. Who's your favorite wrestler?"
"I'd have to say Stone Cold Steve Austin."
"Yes, he's amazing. Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass."

Y/N and Dave both started laughing at her comment. Dave look at her and noticed that she wasn't pretty. She was drop dead gorgeous.

He noticed her sparkling Y/E/C and beautiful Y/H/C hair. She was breath taking. The more she talked about the things he liked, the harder he began falling for her.

"Do you really think you're not pretty?"
"I mean, I don't think I am."
"Well, you're wrong because I think your drop dead gorgeous."

Y/N looked at Dave as a blush made its way to her face. He smiled at her, and she smiled back at him. He leaned a little closer towards her and opened his mouth to speak.

"Can I kiss you?"
"Okay."

Dave leaned in even closer and pressed his lips against hers. Y/N placed her hands on her cheeks and pulled him closer to her.

When air became a necessity, they both pulled away and laughed shyly. Y/B looked up at Dave and saw that he was already looking at her. He opened his mouth to say something when he was interrupted by another co-worker.

"Hey, Y/N. Somebody got sick in the girls' bathroom, and I need you to clean it up."
"Okay."

Y/N signed, stood up from her chair, and walked towards the door of the office. Dave quickly stood up and tapped in her shoulder. She turned around and looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Hey, would you...I don't know...maybe want to hang out tonight and watch Voltron?"
"I'd love to, Dave."

Y/N smiled at Dave, and he smiled right back at her. He tried to hide his excitement as she walked away towards the bathrooms. As soon as she was out of his sight, he started jumping up and down slightly, letting his excitement flow through him. He found the perfect girl who was just as nerdy as him, and he didn't plan on letting her go.