I Think You're Gorgeous (Agent Haggard)

Y/H/S = Your Home State

Y/N could not believe that there was an actual alien in the RV. Graeme was driving and talking to Paul, the alien, and Clive was passed out on the couch. Y/N watched Paul as he told Graeme about his life.

Clive woke up and started attacking Paul. It took everything Y/N had to pull him off of Paul. She sat on the couch trying to catch her breath when she saw red and blue flashing lights signaling that there was a road block.

Paul suddenly disappeared as Graeme pulled the RV over. Two agents approach the RV and knocked on the door. The shorter agent was named O'Reilly and the taller one was named Haggard. Y/N thought Haggard was hot.

Y/N stood nervously in front of Haggard with Clive and Graeme. She tried her best not to stare at Haggard. She looked up from the ground to see him looking at her. He looked away from her and brought his attention to Clive and Graeme.

"So, what brings you to the USA?"
"We're on holiday."
"We've been to Comic-Con and that's where we met Y/N."

Haggard look back at Y/N, and she felt her cheeks heat up. She attempted to hide her blush as she let out the breath she had been holding.

"So, you're from the States?"
"Y-yeah, I'm from Y/H/S. I'm an artist and I was showcasing some of my pieces at Comic-Com, and I heard that they were going on a road trip. I asked if I could join them because I didn't feel like going home just yet."

Y/N looked up from the ground and saw Haggard looking at her like she was the only woman in the world. She thought that couldn't be possible because she did see herself as his type.

Y/N had always hated the way her body looked, and she had been bullied for her weight. Any guy that showed interest in her, she pushed him away thinking his i tensions were to hurt her.

Haggard was completely drawn by her. He had never met anyone as beautiful as Y/N. He didn't want her to return home. He wanted her to stay with him.

O'Reilly came out of the RV with a comic book in his hand showing it to Haggard, but he was uninterested in the comic book. His attention was frozen on Y/N. O'Reilly hit him in the shoulder snapping out of his transe.

"Haggard, dude, are you all right?"
"Y-yeah, I'm okay. Did you see anything unusual?"
"Nope, nothing, but a pair of pissy jeans."
"Alright, you guys can go."

Graeme and Clive walked by the agents getting back into the RV. Y/N followed behind them, but stopped when she felt someone grab her wrist. She turned and saw Haggard standing behind her.

"Actually, could I ask you some more questions real fast?"
"Uh, yeah. Okay."

Y/N looked back at Graeme and Clive and shrugged her shoulders. They closed the door to the RV, and Haggard told O'Reilly to go back to the car.

"So, you had more questions for me."
"Well, actually, no. I don't have more questions for you. I just wanted to talk to you alone."
"W-why would you want to talk to me? I'm just an overweight nerd who's no good enough for anyone."
"I think you're gorgeous."

Y/N looked at Haggard with wide eyes. She couldn't tell whether he was serious or playing with her.

"R-really?"
"Yeah. I really do."

Haggard took a couple of steps towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He put on hand under her chin and pulled her head towards him. He captured her lips in a gentle kiss.

When air became a necessity, they pulled away and shared a cute giggle. Y/N pulled a piece of paper from her pocket and took the pen out of his jacket pocket. She wrote her number on the paper and handed it to him.

"I have to go now, but give me a call. I've been looking for a reason to leave Y/H/S."
"Yeah, totally. I'll definitely call you."

Y/N gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek and opened the door to get into the RV. Haggard stood there in shock, thinking about how Y/N just changed his life.