Stop Laughing At Her (Willy)

Y/N and Willy had been dating for a couple of months, and she was excited to spend everyday of summer break at the pool with him. Willy was also excited, but it totally wasn't because he could watch her walk around in her bathing suit.

On opening day, Y/N was at the pool, laughing and hanging out with Willy. She watched him as he interacted with kids, making them laugh. She was beginning to get hot, so she pulled off her bathing suit cover and walked out of the pool house.

She walked by Willy, and he looked her up and down and smiled at her as she stepped onto the diving board. She took a big jump and dove into the pool. Her head resurfaced, and she swam to where she could touch. She saw some kids giggling and pointing at her, and she looked down and noticed that her top was missing.

More people began laughing and whistling at Y/N as she quickly made her way out of the pool. She wrapped her arms around her chest and tears began to build in her eyes. Her tears fell as she quickly walked over to her towel. She went back into the pool house and sat down out of sight.

Willy saw the whole thing, and he ran over to the window ledge of the pool house and grabbed his megaphone. He turned it on and spoke to the laughing people.

"Stop laughing at her. I will not stand here and let you people humiliate my girlfriend. The next person that brings it up will be banned from the pool. Now, leave her alone and go back to swimming."

Willy laid his megaphone down and grabbed the pool net. He fished Y/N's top out of the water, and he squeezed the water out of it. He walked into the pool house and handed her top back to her. She smiled at him and stood in the back corner with her back to him. She was in the process of putting the top back on when she casually looked over and saw two boys staring at her. She gasped and screamed.

"Willy!"

He quickly turned around and saw the two boys. He grabbed them by their arms and lead them out of the pool house.

"You little perverts! That's my girlfriend, and you two are too young to be looking at girls like that. Now, go play with toys like other little boys."

The boys quickly ran away from Willy and jumped back into the pool. Y/N got her top back on, but she stayed in the pool away from the pool goers.

After the pool closed, Y/N decided to stick around so she could be with Willy a little longer before she had to go home. Willy had just got through cleaning the pool, and he walked back into the pool house. Y/N pulled him into a tight hug, and she laid her head against his chest.

"Thank you for standing up for me today."
"It's not a problem at all, baby. That's what I'm here for."

Y/N pulled back and rested her hands on his chest. She placed one hand on his jaw and softly pulled his face towards hers. She kissed his lips gently, and he kissed her back. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

"You're an amazing boyfriend."
"Well, that's only because I have an amazing girlfriend."

They hugged again, and Y/N held Willy close to her. After she lost her top, she convinced herself that this was going to be an awful summer, but with Willy around, she knew that this was going to be the best summer ever. Willy made her happy, and he was all she needed.