Look At Me, Clark (Clark Honus)

Y/N was totally in love with Clark. She loved how passionate he was for the BJC's music, and she was happy that he loved her too. What she didn't love so much was his anger issues.

Clark didn't get angry very much, but when he did, he exploded. Y/N hated seeing him angry. She had to get in front on him to calm him down.

The band was in the studio, working on some new music, and everything was going great. Y/N was sitting outside the booth, listening to them sing and play. She loved how happy Clark looked at this moment.

They switched to a new song, and halfway through the song, Clark stood up and walked over to Gene. Y/N watched as they talked, then suddenly, Gene pushed Clark away from him. Y/N stood up and quickly made her way into the recording booth. Clark and Gene were yelling and pushing each other's shoulders. Y/N slid in between them and pushed Clark backwards away from Gene. Clark was staring at Gene with any angry look on his face.

"Look at me, Clark. Hey, focus on me. Clark, look at me."

Clark moves his gaze from Gene to Y/N. His expression softened, and he look back up at Gene. Y/N looked at both of them and stayed, standing between them.

"What happened?"
"Gene changed the words to the song I wrote, and he didn't tell me."
"Why should I have to tell you if I changed the words?"
"Because I wrote the fucking song!"

Clark attempted to get closer to Gene, but Y/N stood in his way. He looked down at her and saw nothing but love and concern in her eyes. He let out a sigh and placed his head in his hands.

"Why don't you go take a walk, Clark? I'll talk to Gene. Go get a coffee or a beer, okay?"
"Okay."

With that, Clark turned and walked out of the recording booth. Y/N turned towards Gene and have him an irritated look.

"What?"
"You could have at least told him that you changed the words, Gene. He a normal person like you and me. All you have to is approach him and say 'Hey, Clark. Let's talk about that song you wrote. I think I have some ideas that will make it better than it already is.' Does that seem like something you can do?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Okay, I'm gonna go find him and bring him back."

Y/N turned and walked out of the recording booth. She walked through the studio looking for him, and he was nowhere to be found. She opened the main door that lead outside, and she saw Clark sitting on the steps drinking a beer. She sat down beside him and brushed against his shoulder, and she took his beer out of his hands and took a drink. She handed it back to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Clark."
"I don't know what I'd do without you."

Y/N raised her head and looked at Clark. He look back at her with a serious look on his face.

"What?"
"I'm serious. If you wouldn't have stopped me, I probably would have punched Gene. You're so good for me. You've helped me through so much, and I'm glad that you're mine."

Clark cupped her cheeks and pulled her into sweet but passionate kiss. She kissed him back, and he moved his arms and wrapped them around her waist. Y/N tangled her fingers in his long hair as he deepened their kiss. When the need for air became too great, they both pulled away, and Clark rested his forehead against hers.

"I really do love you, you know."
"I know and guess what? I love you too. Come on, let's go back in. Gene is waiting for you."

They stood up and walked back into the studio. Clark hugged Y/N before walking back into the recording booth. Y/N sat in her chair outside the recording booth and watched as Clark and Gene talked. She smiled to herself as she saw them smile and laugh.

She really did love Clark. She wanted to have everything with him. She wanted to marry him and have a family with him. She wanted to go through life with him by her side. She didn't know how Clark felt about all this, but she did know that he loved her, and that's all she needed at the moment. She wanted his love forever.