I'm A Little Nervous (Dave)*

Warnings: Smut, Language, Reader is FTM

Y/N and Dave have been together for a couple of months. Y/N was ready to move their relationship to the next level, but he didn't know how Dave felt about it.

Y/N was transgender, and Dave was very supportive when he told him. He was glad that Dave didn't turn him away.

Y/N and Dave were cuddling on the couch at Dave's house one night , and Y/N's face was pressed into Dave's chest. He leaned up and began pressing little kisses to Dave's neck. Dave shifted and hugged Y/N tighter into his body. He leaned up and pulled Dave into a deep kiss. Suddenly, Dave sat up and broke apart their kiss. Y/N gave him a confused look.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I just...I don't know if we should keep doing that. It might lead to an uncomfortable situation."
"I want to, Dave."
"Wait, really?"

Y/N slid closer to Dave and placed his hand in his. He smiled up at him, and kissed his cheek.

"I'm ready to move our relationship to the next level, but only if you want to."
"I do. I mean...it's just that...I -I'm a little nervous. What if I do something wrong? Like, I don't even know how to go about things."
"Don't worry. I'll help you."

Y/N leaned over and kissed Dave again. As the kiss became deeper, Y/N climbed into Dave's lap and straddled his legs. Dave slid his tongue across Y/N's bottom lip, and Y/N opened his mouth and let Dave slide his tongue in.

Suddenly, Dave stood up and carried Y/N to his bedroom, not missing a beat. Dave laid Y/N down on his bed and crawled on top of him. Dave kissed and nipped at Y/N's neck, and Y/N moaned in Dave's ear. Dave began pulling at Y/N's shirt, and he lifted it off of him and threw behind him.

Dave kissed his way down Y/N's chest and stomach. He undid Y/N's jeans, and he lifted his hips so Dave could pull his jeans off. Y/N grabbed the bottom of Dave's face and pulled him back up to him. He kissed him and slid his hands under his shirt, pulling it off of him. Y/N undid Dave's jeans and watched as he pulled them off of his legs.

Y/N slid her hand into Dave's boxers and began stroking him. Dave moaned and leaned back down to kiss Y/N. Dave slid his hand down Y/N's body and into his boxers. He slipped his fingers into Y/N's folds and began circling his clit. Y/N moaned and loosened his grip on Dave's dick.

"Fuck, Dave. See, you didn't need any help with that. You're doing amazing."

Dave pumped two of his fingers into Y/N's entrance, and he arched his back off the bed. Dave began pumping his fingers faster into Y/N, and he moaned wordlessly. Within seconds, Y/N felt warmth spreading low in his stomach. He clenched Dave's fingers as he came on them.

"Oh my God, Dave. Come kiss me."
"Gladly."

Dave removed his fingers and pulled Y/N into another kiss. Y/N got off the bed and pulled his boxers all the way off. He climbed back onto the bed and pushed Dave up against the head board. He pulled Dave's boxers off and watched as his hard dick sprang out and hit his lower stomach. Y/N's eyes widened at the sight of Dave's dick, and Dave gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing? What's wrong?"
"I was gonna ride you then I saw how big your dick was, and I got side tracked. You have a condom right?"

Dave opened the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out a condom, handing it to Y/N. He opened the tin foil packet and gave Dave's dick a few good strokes before placing the condom on him. Dave moaned at Y/N's movements, and he gripped his hips. Y/N lifted himself up, with Dave's help, and positioned Dave's dick at his entrance. He sank down into Dave's dick, and they both moaned at the feeling of it.

"Fuck, Dave. You're so big."
"I'm sorry. Does it hurt?"
"No, it feels amazing."

Y/N felt his body relax, and he began to slowly move on top of Dave. Dave tighten his grip on Y/N's hips, and moaned at the feeling of him around him. Y/N began moving faster, and Dave bucked up into him, causing him to moan loudly.

"Shit, you feel so good in me."
"You feel good around me, baby. I'm gonna cum soon."
"Me too."

Y/N kept moving, and jolted as Dave began rubbing his clit again. Y/N moaned and moved faster against him. Dave rubbed his clit faster, and soon, Y/N was cumming around his dick.

Suddenly Dave flipped them over and began pushing into Y/N's at a fast pace, causing him to moan at the over stimulation. Y/N felt Dave's dick twitch as he came. Dave pulled Y/N into a sloppy kiss then pulled of of him and fell onto the bed beside him.

"That was absolutely amazing, Dave, and you didn't need any help at all."
"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too. You're the best boyfriend a guy could ask for."

Dave day up and pulled the used condom off of himself and placed into the trash can beside his bed. Dave pulled the blankets over both of them and wrapped his arms around Y/N, spooning him. Soon, Dave heard little snores, and he smiled at his sleeping boyfriend. He leaned over and kissed his cheek, cuddling closer to him.

Dave loved Y/N for who he was and nothing would ever change that. Y/N made Dave happy, and Dave loved him for it. Dave knew that as long as he had Y/N, he would always be happy.