Really, I'm Okay (Bill Hader)

Y/M/N = Your Mother's Name
Y/F/N = Your Father's Name

Bill was super nervous about meeting Y/N's parents. There was an age gap, and he didn't think her parents would approve, but nonetheless, he didn't care what they said because he was in love with her.

They pulled into Y/N's parents' driveway, and Bill took a deep breath. Y/N looked over at him, grabbed his hand, and gave him a reassuring smile.

"They're gonna love you, Bill. Trust me, it's gonna be okay."
"Yeah, okay. If you say so."

Y/N leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek before getting out of the car. They walked hand in hand to the front door. Y/N knocked and waited for someone to wander the door.

Y/N's mother opened the door and smiled upon seeing her daughter at the door.

"Y/N, it's about time you came home for a visit, and this time, you finally brought Bill."

Y/N's mother welcome both of them in. They walked in, and Y/N's mother immediately turned towards Bill, pulling him into an unexpected hug.

"It's so good to finally meet you, Bill. I'm Y/M/N."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/M/N."

Y/M/N turned back towards Y/N and hugged her. She pulled back and smiled at her daughter.

"Your dad is in the living room. I'll be there in a minute. I have cookies in the oven."
"Oh, which ones?"
"Chocolate fudge and regular chocolate chip."
"Okay, thanks mom."

Y/M/N turned and went back into the kitchen. Y/N grabbed Bill's hand and led him to the living room, where her father was. They entered the living room, and Y/N's immediately stood up and walked over to them, pulling Y/N into a tight hug.

Y/N's father let her go from his hold and turned towards Bill, holding his hand out for him to shake.

"You must be Bill. I'm Y/F/N. It's nice to finally meet you."
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, sir."
"Oh the 'sir' isn't necessary, just call me Y/F/N."

Y/F/N chuckled and sat back down in his recliner. Y/N and Bill stood in the room sharing awkward glances at each other.

"Well, are you going to sit or just stand there?"

Y/N shook herself from her thoughts and grabbed Bill's hand, leading them to the couch. They sat down, and Bill rubbed his hands on his jeans.

"So, Bill. I just have to say that I love your show Barry. It's an amazing show."
"O-Oh well, thank you. That's actually how I met Y/N. She's a writer for the show."

Y/N quickly turned her head towards Bill's, giving him a look. She turned her attention back to her father before speaking.

"I'm not a writer. I'm a writing consultant. I don't write the scenes. I just go over the scenes and fix little things."
"Well, you deserve to be a writer."

Before Y/N could say anything else, Y/M/N entered into the living room with two plates of cookies. When she placed them down on the table, Y/N got a text.

She answered the text then suddenly remembered something about her mother's chocolate fudge cookies.

"Bill, don't eat a chocolate fudge cookie-Oh my God, Bill no!!"

Y/N looked up and saw that Bill had taken a bite out of the chocolate fudge cookie. He gave a confused look as he swallows the bite he took.

"Y/N, what-"
"They have peanut butter in them."
"Oh, shit."

Bill suddenly looked down and saw that hives were starting to spread across his skin and his throat was beginning to swell.

He looked towards Y/N, and she ran through the house to get to her purse by the door that has his emergency EPI pen. She found the pen quickly and ran back to the living room.

When she entered, her parents were standing over Bill, who had passed out and fell off the couch. Y/N pushed by them and dropped to the ground. She undid his jeans and pulled them down to expose his thigh. She injected the needle into his leg and grabbed his wrist trying feeling his pulse.

She felt his pulse even out a bit, and she took a deep breath. He was going to be okay. She fixed his jeans, and her dad helped her get him on the couch.

As soon as they sat Bill down, he began to groan slightly. Y/N grabbed her phone and dialed 911. She stepped to the side of the room to speak to the operator while still being able to keep an eye on Bill.

Y/M/N sat beside Bill on the couch wrapped him into a big hug. She pulled back and had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Bill. I feel terrible about the cookies. I forgot that you were allergic to peanuts. I'm so so so sorry."

Bill cleared his throat, which caused Y/N to turn her focus to him. He nodded at her, and she went back to talking to the operator.

"It's okay, Y/M/N. I'm gonna be alright-"
"But, Y/N is calling 911. That's never good."
"It's required after having an allergic reaction and an EPI pen administered."
"Are you sure you're alright?"
"Really, I'm okay. My throat swelling has went down and my breathing is almost evened out. Like I said, the 911 call is necessary."

Y/M/N hugged Bill again and stood as Y/N made her back over to them. Y/N sat down beside Bill and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. He rubbed a hand down her back, and she listened to the steady beat of his heart.

Y/N sat back up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"The operator said the ambulance would be here in about ten minutes. How do you feel, Bill?"
"I'm okay, baby. I promise."

Y/N looked over at her mother and saw that tears were poring from her eyes. She leaned towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"It's not your fault, mom. It was an accident. He's okay and the ambulance is on its way."

Y/M/N hugged Y/N tighter and pulled away when the sound of the ambulance could be heard.

Y/N told her parents to mee them at the hospital as she climbed into the ambulance with Bill. When she sat down, he immediately grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"This is not how I imagined this day going."
"Me too."

Y/N and Bill shared a little laugh as the ambulance drove to the hospital. She zoned out and began thinking about the day. She knew that, even though her mother almost, accidentally kill her boyfriend , her parents liked Bill, and that's all she could ask for. Even if it meant a trip to the hospital.