visit (scomark)

basically mark is still a senior in high school, scott is a freshman in college, and mark surprises scott

Mark knocks on Scott's door, a smile on his lips. He's travelled all the way from Arlington to California just to see Scott, and he can't wait another second.

Scott opens the door.

"Sweetheart?" He asks. "Oh my god!"

Mark smiles shyly. "Hi, baby."

"What are you doing here?" Scott engulfs Mark in a hug. "Oh my god, it's so nice to see you. To feel you. To hear your voice."

Mark giggles softly and Scott steps away from the hug.

"Oh my god, what am I doing? Come in, come in." Scott grabs Mark's hand, dragging him in with him.

Mark is content to follow Scott.

"Well, uh, this is my dorm. You've never gotten to see it in person."

"It looks so nice, Scotty," Mark comments.

"You must be exhausted from the plane ride," Scott says. "Do you want to take a nap?"

Mark shrugs. "I'm excited enough to see you that I'm okay either way."

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? Need to use the bathroom?"

Mark giggles at how nervous and unprepared Scott is. "Baby, it's just me. I'm okay. I just wanted to see you for spring break."

Scott smiles fondly, and hugs Mark again. "I missed you so much." He says, muffled into Mark's shoulder.

"I missed you too, angel," Mark says.

"Come on, let's go in my room and we can cuddle," Scott offers, and Mark nods at the idea.

They cuddle chest to chest, tangling their legs together and Scott draping an arm over Mark's waist, to make sure he's not going anywhere.

Mark kisses Scott's jaw, and Scott kisses Mark's forehead.

"How many more days?" Scott asks.

"24 until summer break, 83 until we move in together."

Scott smiles. "I can't wait."

"Me either," Mark admits. "Gonna fall asleep."

"Okay, baby," Scott says. "Go to sleep, I'll be right here when you wake up."

Scott keeps his promise. Mark's eyes flutter open, and he notices Scott running a hand through his hair.

"You're awake," Scott says. "You hungry?"

"Mhm," Mark says, cuddling closer to Scott.

"You can have cuddling or food, not both," Scott chuckles.

"Order a pizza, and that way I can cuddle you until it gets here?"

Scott nods. "Sure, my love."

Mark blushes at the nickname. "I missed hearing you say that."

"My love?"

"Mhm," Mark hums. "You're so sweet to me, baby."

Scott smiles at the sleepy boy. "You're so adorable," he says.

Mark exaggeratedly puckers his lips, silently asking for a kiss, and Scott chuckles.

"You want a kiss, baby?"

"Mhm," Mark hums. "Please?"

Scott leans in, connecting the gap between them.

When they pull apart, Mark is blushing profusely. He covers his face with his hands as he smiles.

"Baby?" Scott asks. "Everything okay?"

"Totally, completely okay," Mark says. "Kiss me again?"

Scott does, and this time the kiss doesn't break so fast. They just share a few soft, sweet kisses, and Mark's smile breaks it.

"I missed your kisses," Mark says.

"I missed your kisses," Scott says. "And your smile, and your laugh...."

"Baby, stop,"

Scott just tightens his arms around Mark, placing another kiss to his lips. "I'm glad you're here."