red carpet

i had someone comment a request on my most recent update, i am working on that now!

feel free to comment requests ANYTIME! 🤍

-

au where scott is a solo act and it's his first time going to the grammys

he and mark have been dating a few years at this point

-

Mark looks out the window of the limo with wide eyes. "There's a lot of people..." he says.

Scott looks over at Mark. "Well, yeah. We're at the grammy's, baby."

Mark looks over at Scott. "I'm glad I don't have to walk that red carpet," he says. "Too many interviews and people to talk to."

"Huh? Not walk the red carpet?"

Mark nods. "That's all yours, baby. I'll meet you inside," he leans in, kissing Scott's cheek.

Scott smiles when Mark kisses him, and grabs Mark's hand. "Marky, I want you to walk the red carpet with me."

Mark's eyes widen. "What? But you're the grammy nominee...I'm just...."

"The one I wrote the songs about?" Scott teases.

"Y-yeah, but-!"

"Will you walk the red carpet with me, baby? I want to show you off." Scott says, as the limo comes to a stop. "I want everyone to know who my muse is," he leans in and kisses Mark's jaw.

Mark blushes. "How come I can't ever say no to you?"

Scott smiles. "Because we're in love."

Mark rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

The limo driver opens the door, and Scott grabs Mark's hand as they leave.

"Ready?" Scott asks.

Mark exhales shakily. "I-I guess."

Scott grabs Mark's hand, and leads Mark out of the limo. There's lots of cheering and camera shutters.

"C'mon, they'll take our picture right there," Scott points.

Mark nods, and lets Scott lead the way.

"Scott Hoying! Oh, and he's brought a guest!"

"Scott! Who's this?"

Scott smiles. "If you pay any attention to my social media, you'd know this is my boyfriend, Mark." He smiles. He wraps an arm around Mark's waist, and leans against him as the photographers take their pictures.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Three years," Mark says, smiling. He puts a hand on Scott's chest, and leans in to kiss Scott's cheek, and more photos are taken.

Scott's giggle, there, means the world to Mark.

Scott leads Mark away.

"You don't want any pictures by yourself?" Mark asks.

"Why would I?" Scott asks. "Like I said. The songs that got nominated...they're all about you."

Mark smiles so cutely, that Scott is swooning.

"Oh my god, look at you." He says, and Mark starts giggling. "You're so cute, Marky!"

"I'm literally just standing here!" Mark says through his giggles.

"You can't just look at me like that, and not expect me to be obsessed with you," Scott says, only half teasing, and Mark giggles again.

"You're sweet, Scotty. I love you. We have a ceremony to get to!"

"I love you," Scott says. "Let's go, sweetheart."

Hours pass as the ceremony goes on. Scott's nominated for one grammy this year, but it just so happens to be, Album of the Year.

Mark squeezes Scott's hand as the nominees are read.

"And the Grammy goes to....Scott Hoying!"

fin