dress (scomiche)-part 2

"Baby, can I see?" Mitch teases. Scott just got home from buying his wedding dress with Nicole.

"Nooo! You have to wait until the wedding!"

"Pleeeeeeease?" Mitch asks, putting an exaggerated pout on his face. "I don't know if I can last that long."

Scott bites his lip as he thinks. He looks at Nicole, and she just shrugs. "Okay," he finally says, after a moment. "You're lucky I love you."

"Yessss," Mitch says, "Go change, sweetheart. I'll wait here."

It takes Scott a few minutes, and Mitch almost offers to go help him, but then Scott walks out.

"Do you like it?" Scott asks shyly

"Do you like it?" Scott asks shyly. "If not I can get a different one. I just liked it and—"

"Angel," Mitch interrupts, "You look beautiful in this dress."

Scott blushes. "You really think so?"

"Scotty, you're stunning in this," Nicole says, "And wait until I do your makeup. Only if you want me to, that is. Free of charge for you on your wedding day, if you do!"

"Makeup?" Scott asks. "Mitchy, what do you think?"

"It's up to you, sunshine, but you know I'm here to support you every step of the way no matter what you choose to do. You're beautiful with or without makeup, but if you want makeup for your wedding day, go for it."

"Okay," Scott says, "Nicole, will you do my makeup for my wedding?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Nicole says, "I'm so excited! I already have some things planned out that I've seen the dress."

Mitch walks up to Scott and kisses the underside of his jaw. "My beautiful fiancé. I can't believe I get to marry the sweetest boy in the world." Mitch smiles.

"You're not marrying the sweetest boy in the world, I am," Scott says, sticking his tongue out at Mitch.

Mitch chuckles. "You're so adorable," he says.