i do (scomark)

"Scotty?"

Scott turns around, buttoning his dress shirt. "Mark? What are you doing here? We're not supposed to see each other!"

"Scott, do you really believe in all of that superstitious crap?" Mark asks, "I love you. Isn't that enough to say our marriage will last?"

Scott sighs. "I suppose so."

Mark smiles at him. "You look so handsome, baby."

"So do you."

"I'm not even dressed yet!" Mark says, looking down at his sweatpants and t-shirt.

"I know," Scott says, "But you're always handsome."

Mark rolls his eyes. "Shut up."

"Mark?! Get out of Scott's dressing room!" Matt says, "You're not supposed to see him!"

Scott frowns. "He's not gonna let you stay."

"Matt, can I stay for a little bit?"

"No! Get out!" Matt grabs Mark and (lovingly) shoves him out the door. Mark sighs to himself and heads to his room, figuring he should get ready.

Scott can't help it.

He doesn't want to be this guy, but when he sees Mark walking down the aisle, he starts crying.

Mark meets Scott at the altar and grabs his hands. "Oh, baby, don't cry!" Mark whispers.

"I can't help it," Scott says, "I'm just...I'm so happy to be getting married to you."

Mark nods. "I'm happy to be getting married to you, too," he says, tears forming in his eyes.

And then they both say "I do," and they have their first kiss as husbands.

They get in their car to head to the reception, and Scott grabs Mark's hand, causing him to look at him.

"Hey," Scott says. "Hey, husband."

Mark giggles. "Hey, baby." He gives Scott's hand a squeeze. "We did it."

Scott kisses Mark's temple, and they're both happy and giddy the whole way to the reception. Telling each other how happy they are, and how much they love each other. They even have another small cry session.

They arrive at their reception, and soon, it's time for their first dance. They asked Mitch to sing one of their favorite songs for this dance, and that meant a lot to him that they did.

Scott wraps his arms around Mark's waist, and Mark wraps his arms around Scott's neck.

"You look amazing," Scott says, "You are amazing. I'm so lucky I got to be with you."

"I can't believe I got to marry the guy of my dreams," Mark smiles. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," Scott says. "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Mark laughs. "You're gonna make me cry again."

Scott shrugs. "Oh, I've definitely cried more than you today. I woke up this morning, realized what today was, and started bawling like a baby. My mom had to put me back together."

Mark pouts. "You're so sweet, baby." He tilts his head up and kisses him softly. The song ends and everyone claps for them.

They don't even notice the world around them at the moment.

Because now they're officially each other's, and that's all that matters.