wild (scomiche)

werewolf scotty:)

Mitch and Scott are laying on the couch, Scott's head resting on Mitch's chest. Mitch's hand is carding through Scott's hair, and Scott mentions he has to leave.

"Mitchy, tonight's a full moon. I'm sorry but I can't spend the night," Scott says. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Baby," Mitch coos, "I'm gonna have to see you fully change at some point. We've been together for almost a year. Please? You won't hurt me."

"You don't know that," Scott says. "If I hurt you, I'll never forgive myself."

Mitch kisses Scott's hair. "Okay, sweets. Sorry. I'll see you tomorrow, then. I love you."

"I love you too," Scott mumbles. He reluctantly stands up, and heads towards the door.

"You're sure you can't stay?" Mitch grabs Scott's hands. "What if you sleep in a different room than me?"

"I don't want to mess up your house," Scott says, "I have claws. I'll scratch your floors."

"So how about your place?" Mitch asks.

"I'm just so scared I'll hurt you," Scott says. "I want to spend the night with you, but..."

"So do it!" Mitch interrupts, "If we move in together, I'll have to see you fully change. We've spent a lot of nights together," Mitch chuckles, and Scott blushes. "Please stay."

Scott pouts. "I'm sleeping in the guest room."

Mitch giggles and hugs Scott. "Finally," he says.

"What time is it?" Scott asks.

"About 10:45," Mitch says. "You change at midnight?"

Scott nods. "And change back at 1:00."

"Let's set up your room," Mitch says.

It takes them a while to set up Scott's room, and then for the last 30 minutes, Scott talks Mitch through what's expected to happen.

"I'm sorry if I end up hurting you," Scott says, "This is me telling you that I don't ever want to."

"I know," Mitch says, "It's five minutes till."

Scott checks his watch. "I need you to leave."

"I want to be here," Mitch says firmly.

"Mitch, get out." Scott raises his voice. "I'll hurt you. I only have the slightest bit of control when my wolf takes over."

Mitch sets up his emergency call on his phone. "There. That's all set." He sits across from Scott. "I need to know how this ends up."

"Mitch, there's something you need to know."

Mitch looks up. "What is it?"

"There's only 3 kinds of people that werewolves can control themselves around and won't hurt," Scott begins, "Anyone of blood relation, other werewolves...and soulmates."

Mitch nods. "Okay."

"And, as much as I'm endlessly in love with you, and I want you to be my soulmate...if I end up hurting you, that means it's not you. And not only will I not forgive myself, but that'll mean you're not my soulmate, and I don't know if I'm ready for that news yet. Baby, I really want it to be you."

"Do you have senses that'll tell you at all?" Mitch asks. "I read that in a book somewhere."

"I do, but nobody really knows what they are," Scott says. "It's one minute till. I don't want to hurt you. Please leave."

Mitch shakes his head. "No. I need to know. I hope you're my soulmate," He says, "I need to know how this goes."

"Mitch," Scott says, "I need you to leave."

Mitch stands his ground, and his eyes widen when Scott starts to breathe heavily. His eyes become an even brighter shade of blue, he gets on all fours, and he suddenly transforms into a wolf, right in front of Mitch.

Mitch is scared. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

The wolf makes his way towards Mitch. Growls at him. Starts trying to bite him.

Tears fall down Mitch's face. He's realizing that Scott isn't his soulmate. He presses the call button on his phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"H-hi, there's a..."

The call disconnects. Mitch is about to open the door and leave the room when Scott starts to slow down. Mitch is crying in the corner, overwhelmed. He's unsure of what to do.

He makes his way towards Mitch, sniffing him. Mitch starts shifting so he can stand up, when Scott whimpers.

"Huh?" Mitch looks up. He sees the wolf nudging him.

Mitch reluctantly reaches his arm out to Scott, and Scott gently licks his hand.

"H-hey, sweet pea," Mitch says, "It's me. Mitchy."

The wolf walks closer to Mitch and continues to smell him, a low growl in his throat. Mitch is absolutely terrified. He doesn't know what's going to happen next.

After a moment, the wolf lays at Mitch's side, cuddling into him.

"Scotty," Mitch smiles, "We're soulmates."

Scott rests his head on Mitch's leg, and Mitch runs his fingers through his fur. "Such a sweet boy," Mitch mumbles. He kisses the top of his head and the wolf snuggles into him more.

They sit there for the rest of the hour, and when Scott changes back, he's grinning like an idiot.

"You're my soulmate," Scott says, a few tears slipping out of his eyes, "I can't believe it," he hugs Mitch tightly. "I don't really remember the first few minutes. Did I scratch you or anything?"

"We're soulmates," Mitch says, "I love you, you didn't hurt me, I love you," Tears start falling down his cheeks and he kisses Scott.

Scott is more than happy to kiss back.

Mitch is giggling when they pull apart. "Will you sleep in the same bed as me now?" He asks playfully.

"Yes, of course," Scott says, then kisses Mitch again, "God, I love you so much."

"I love you too," Mitch says, climbing into bed. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Scott wraps his arm tightly around Mitch. "I'll never hurt you," he says, "now I know that for sure."

Mitch just nods before they both drift off to sleep.